Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

::dartagon 1 vs 1 video::

This is a discussion on ::dartagon 1 vs 1 video:: within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here ya go shorter than the first one xD ill upload filefront later enjoy http://files.filefront.com//;6549194;;/ -dartagon...
Page: 1

dartagon

here ya go shorter than the first one xD ill upload filefront later

enjoy

http://files.filefront.com//;6549194;;/

-dartagon

Davvik

youtube~The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

dartagon

youtube~The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.[/b]
    here you go youtube and rapidshare dosent work

dartagon

bump need comments plz

J

Well, I thought the 1 v 1's and the overall movie was good. But one thing you need to work on is, timing your skills, i saw you miss cut and shock about 20 times, and between the 2nd and 3rd song i believe there was a moment where nothing was playing ( not really sure if it was 2-3 song just guessed :P) i give it a 8.5/10

Validating

Why u didnt fight bad_son?

Mario

::dartagon 1 vs 1 video::, best lvl 65 rogue on xig lmao, so i can be best lv 10 rogue on xig ?

SilentDaemon

downloading...

dartagon

Well, I thought the 1 v 1's and the overall movie was good. But one thing you need to work on is, timing your skills, i saw you miss cut and shock about 20 times, and between the 2nd and 3rd song i believe there was a moment where nothing was playing ( not really sure if it was 2-3 song just guessed :P) i give it a 8.5/10[/b]

lol yeah miss a lot shock and cut too far for my fingers xD and dunno why theres a momment of silence :P

B@RTOK

Your first movie was much better, and I thought it was the best rogue movie I have seen except for the intro. Take your time to collect nice clips of your 1v1's. In this video it looks like you just collected anything that you could find. Also you should try to rearrange your skill bar as you are constantly waiting for that skill to recharge. I use all skills from highest lvl i achieved them to the lowest level. With this combo I never have to wait for any skills to regen. You also seem to panic a bit when your combo fails which results in you continuously spamming the skill and have it continue to fail. Anyways it was a decent vid 6.5/10

not bad. but u almost died on ur third vs. but was impressed how fast u regained ur hp wen it hit like 400

J

W/o level 70 you always have to wait for regen, my skill bar was

Spike
    Pierce
    Thurst
    Cut
    Stab
    Shock
    Jab

I would go though all the skills, then there is a regen time, then i use cut then stab, then all my purple skills are up again then i go though it again.

dartagon

W/o level 70 you always have to wait for regen, my skill bar was

Spike
    Pierce
    Thurst
    Cut
    Stab
    Shock
    Jab

I would go though all the skills, then there is a regen time, then i use cut then stab, then all my purple skills are up again then i go though it again.[/b]

exactly like me i do purple skills + stab , cut , shock , jab then go back to do stab return to do shock and jab then an other time cut and then purple skills .....

kibal

why r u using chitin helmet when u have a shell in ur inventary? ( perhaps dd )

nvm i saw the video and yes is add lol ... all urs 1vs1 ( almost all) are dd helmet vs guys w/o it and those lvl 70 that u killed were a joke lol .

dartagon

why r u using chitin helmet when u have a shell in ur inventary? ( perhaps dd )

nvm i saw the video and yes is add lol ... all urs 1vs1 ( almost all) are dd helmet vs guys w/o it and those lvl 70 that u killed were a joke lol .[/b]
    lol nop all tought they could own me easly, send me a mail hey noob vs me blablalbal so i just wanted to prove them they are wrong , pwn them then i send them back a mail PS: im lvl 65, they just stop playing xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast