Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I got bored

This is a discussion on I got bored within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man dont dog on the Crayons, i was watching TradeCenters the movie,and got borde and started to draw, i drew ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

Man dont dog on the Crayons, i was watching TradeCenters the movie,and got borde and started to draw, i drew a wannabe comaro also

Destroyer_Master

lol GG baba is joking man :P <3 Chris

Destroyer_Master

or not :P no matter tho :P

Beast&amp;Harlot

Eh its all fun and games till someone gets an eye poked out, then its F**King HALARIOUS!

Struggle

lol thst car is just colored in

Beast&amp;Harlot

The car is done in like 1/4 pen, the rest crayon, i got borde with the same color

hyde

what do i do when i get bored? i look through all my kills i take ss&#39;s of ( just started last month ) and make this:

Beast&amp;Harlot

what do i do when i get bored? i look through all my kills i take ss&#39;s of ( just started last month ) and make this:
    [/b]
    Sad to see someone trying to brag about DCZ when DCZ requiers no skills what so ever to get kills.

i liked that :P

Hostibus

damn hah xD

Ash

Bet you would start to insult and threaten ppl if they put usa(or whatever country you live in) instead of turkey in that pic~

Beast&amp;Harlot

Bet you would start to insult and threaten ppl if they put usa(or whatever country you live in) instead of turkey in that pic~[/b]
    No i wouldnt i would laugh at it, considering none of the other countries got the balls to fuck with the USA we got to many VERY strong allies to back our asses up

No i wouldnt i would laugh at it, considering none of the other countries got the balls to fuck with the USA we got to many VERY strong allies to back our asses up [/b]
    countries?..
    lol a group of retarded terrorists did it.. who needs countries to help <_<

Priest1989

its not our allies >.< its the fact that we can blow up the earth with our nukes nice drawing btw xD

RiseAgainst_

Its Camaro not Comaro <.<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast