Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I got owned again -,-

This is a discussion on I got owned again -,- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am sorry for you bro but its pretty funny I hope it wont happen again...
Page: 3

Todklopper

I am sorry for you bro
    but its pretty funny
    I hope it wont happen again

:'( same thing happened to me but with a those little flying cardinals

dartagon

Finaly u got spanked for runing from me :P[/b]
    ur icecold arent you? :P. i just cant think i could possibly kill you lol, its a david vs goliath

St0neColdKill3r

ur icecold arent you? :P. i just cant think i could possibly kill you lol, its a david vs goliath [/b]
    He's not 1ceCold brotha normally its me on him in the passed month. Hadn't played sin in over a year but came back pretty fast. I honestly didn't know you were Sub. I remember watching your movie quite awhile ago. One of the longest movies ever but a damn good pk soundtrack ^^. Meh sorry if i caused you to get xp'd thats just some bad ass luck.

Anyways glad your on pathos and good luck mang.

He's not 1ceCold brotha normally its me on him in the passed month. Hadn't played sin in over a year but came back pretty fast. I honestly didn't know you were Sub. I remember watching your movie quite awhile ago. One of the longest movies ever but a damn good pk soundtrack ^^. Meh sorry if i caused you to get xp'd thats just some bad ass luck.

Anyways glad your on pathos and good luck mang.[/b]
    Well, he plays (gets xped on) Sub..

dartagon

Anyways glad your on pathos and good luck mang.[/b]
    xD np dude, im actually sharring it with real owner so :P and yeah i was kinda "young" when i made my movies, a little beginner xD, anyway ty for your comments, your priest also pwns

anyway, i will call you when i have better gear , atm im owning everyone in sub positive clan, ask them, they kinda got tired of me xD (i mean all the sins 70-75) :P

ahahah owned XD

The king. Senior Member

ya full dex sux xD

hrobar

ur icecold arent you? :P. i just cant think i could possibly kill you lol, its a david vs goliath [/b]
    Nah U runed away always from me on burger lol come sometimes back noob :P

tamachan

Sorry about ur death i can see ShellShocked's rage building up inside him... soon he is gonna Change password

nathan16

Hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123