Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I hope this is enough proof

This is a discussion on I hope this is enough proof within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; prist is 100% tlb ........
Page: 2

prist is 100% tlb .....

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

noob use spike before thrust.[/b]
    im a BP :P btw i just said Thrust cuz he wrote it like that in the video

vhf

fuktards that say this is not TBL/Koxp(whatever you wanna call it) are retarded.

You can see clearly that the heal goes through before he cast the animation, and when the animation is shown its clear that they are moving.

Easily seen while cure cursing and healing. Ban those fags. The ones that party with those priests but without tbl should get some kinda ban too, not the max ban but like 1 week or something for benefiting from it while knowing they are not legit players.

vhf

Some more about Miracle hacking:

On official forums:

Official Forum

Check top right corner buff. Theres the 50% NP increase hack (koxp or whatever)

If they dont get banned for this we can kiss this server goodbye cause we know theres no way to compete against this complete illegit players.

Hope these fuckers are banned.

Thats not proof at all to me. The sliding = koxp not tbl, although it's probably due to lag neither of which can be proven. There are other priests in the party so you can't be 100% sure if he was healing himself that fast of if the other priests were healing him
    edit: after watching it again in full screen it's very clear to me that he's not cheating. In the beginning of the video the priest gets his heal canceled twice, that would not happen if he was tbl abusing[/b]
    LOL theres probably a TBL for "No fail" and another one for "Fast heals"....You're just a retarded fool.

cigaret25

im sure its 100% tbl, i can't see the heal animation on the movie, only sometimes but when the hp goes down then it heals automatic i dont see animation really... look again and you see that..

Oo

Fuck i cant belive this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Fuck i cant belive this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    I know, I still can't believe its not butter either!!!

Meh I wonder what Cali/Linus will say about it all xD

ILoveYouToo

LOL theres probably a TBL for "No fail" and another one for "Fast heals"....You're just a retarded fool.[/b]
    can you even read? If he is using a tbl for no fail then why is he failing?

Banned

Thats not proof at all to me. The sliding = koxp not tbl, although it's probably due to lag neither of which can be proven. There are other priests in the party so you can't be 100% sure if he was healing himself that fast of if the other priests were healing him
    edit: after watching it again in full screen it's very clear to me that he's not cheating. In the beginning of the video the priest gets his heal canceled twice, that would not happen if he was tbl abusing[/b]
    And now when i saw what u telling me here in this topic ... i think u need glasses and this is not a JOKE

u prolly a clannie of this TBL clan

just to tell u , u can fail a TBL priest if ur lucky

Banned

Now i have got Linus MSN , so i can send him the link thx to
    Shame , he gave me it trying to help me out to get this bastards banned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12