Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I hope this is a Gm :o

This is a discussion on I hope this is a Gm :o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Stronger

yes xagok is a gm..

and its normal that gm dont speak anything

but !

i talked with 2 gm's in my life !

first i pmed gm and he answered some shits..

but second gm came to my party in ds and was tping me and friend to other dark stones.. it was cool
    he bugged our sw ^_^
    funny thing is he was human gm, and im orc ;p

tommyleonghk

maybe he was trying to find the "ENTER" button on his keyboard

maybe he was trying to find the "ENTER" button on his keyboard[/b]
    if k2 owners gave him one

xagok wont answer any question hes only for kill gm event. Thats what i heard

if k2 owners gave him one[/b]
    U mode my day

Dobry tekst !

It's a char on all servers that is used by various gms for events such as "Kill the GM Event."

but !

i talked with 2 gm's in my life ![/b]
    ROFLCOPTER , i don't wanna count how many times i spoke with Gms , and with Saphyr aka Debbie it was houndred of times :]

@Topic , ofcorse its a GM , how can somebody have Dragon Armors? and HB +10 with SS+10? same time ( yea , he can do a visual bug , but ofcorse he didn't , as i know he have another +10 HB on the inventory ).
    So yea , it's a gm.
    Xagot never talks , its a hmm , dunno really how to say it but he just for events , hes not helping with problems nor fix them .

yossi777

well im sure the owner of this topic know that it was gm...
    he just posted it to show u his picture that's all.
    and for "OmgThisIsMe" i never seen perfect idiot like u -.-''.
    u r so braggart.
    i dont know u and we r both from israel so i wont response to anything u will answer me for not making fight with some1 i dont know.. :/
    really im not here for fights but after reading what u wrote im like "HUH ? Who the hell ??"
    IM out ^_^ <3

ROFLCOPTER , i don&#39;t wanna count how many times i spoke with Gms , and with Saphyr aka Debbie it was houndred of times :][/b]
    damn. you stud

lil_mageskillz

mybe he was afk, or should of tryed pming?

that guys a tank

btw those are +30 rb items not +10 :P

Banned

damn. you stud[/b]
    ROFL made my day! :lol:

@Topic , ofcorse its a GM , how can somebody have Dragon Armors? and HB +10 with SS+10? same time ( yea , he can do a visual bug , but ofcorse he didn&#39;t , as i know he have another +10 HB on the inventory ).[/b]
    dont talk shit if u dont know

here is the answer for ur stupid post
    btw those are +30 rb items not +10 :P[/b]
    also OmgThisIsMe i never seen some1 that proud to talk with a GM, every1 can but not with XagoK thats all.

for the topic yes it&#39;s a GM and he didnt answer u cuz he is maded for events not for issues

dont talk shit if u dont know

here is the answer for ur stupid post
    also OmgThisIsMe i never seen some1 that proud to talk with a GM, every1 can but not with XagoK thats all.
    for the topic yes it&#39;s a GM and he didnt answer u cuz he is maded for events not for issues[/b]
    Wow you really a retard , whats the matter +10 or +30 rebirth? lmao , oh yea its 9+ lower , so yea 40-60AP lower on the weapon? give me a break.
    About proud talking to GM? if you knew Saphyr good as me you&#39;d understand why i said it , i knew her before she were a GM and i&#39;m not gonne give more info about it.
    עכשיו בוא תמצוץ לי יא אוכל בתחת מלשין הומו ..
    כאילו יש הבדל בין +30 ל+10 כאילו הוא צריך עוד 40-60 התקפה יא חסר חיים טמבל מושפע מהמשחק הזה חרנייק מסריח אם יש לך מה להגיד תגיד לי את זה בפנים יא חמור מזדיין מה אתה חש לי בפורום שכולם יראו? יא מעפן חכה תגיע לצבא חיילים יכפכפו אותך יא שרמוטה

@Insulin , Only because we are from the same country it doesn&#39;t say shit about the way i need to behave , nor be the same way you are speaking.
    You " not " here to fight with people you dont know ? give me a break you doin it always , this forum is your whole shitty life.
    As you said we from the same country , and i doubt you not from Tel-Aviv or something near it , if you do we can always meet and after you&#39;ll know me we can fight at real life , not sure how you doin , but ill probably let you visit the hospital for atleast 5 days , again , ill not write more info about it , you can pm me and ill show ya latter.
    Now , not as you do , i got a life , have to go to army to protect faggots like you , when you grow up someday you&#39;d notice i fought people here for fun when i have nothing else to do prolly at nights , you can see clearly i almost not in this forum anymore , but it always make me laugh when i see dumbass people like you.

Now after you prolly gonne actually understand my point , you will try to blame in different way which is? dunno i have life not like you do so i dont know the way you gonne spell the other blames.
    I done with you , all what i said here is just the true but you cant admit it :] cya fags.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast