Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was in JPKO look...

This is a discussion on I was in JPKO look... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Will USKO have this ? . 8/10 chance that it wont be here till next year :P[/b] its coming the ...
Page: 2

Will USKO have this ? .

8/10 chance that it wont be here till next year :P[/b]
    its coming the new moradon will be on USKO servers in 5days

[[[[Bigger and Better Moradon!

Moradon Castle has been rebuilt and the Knight Online Architects will be breaking out the brick and mortar to place it in-game! The hunting areas are huge, the castle itself is now massive, with a lot more space in which to merchant, purchase items and meet your fellow Knights. Players will start in the new Moradon and, after reaching a certain level, progress to their respective home zones depending on their nation (El Morad Castle, Luferson Castle). We will notify the Knight Online Community of the official launch date for this huge patch soon, so keep checking the Official Knight Online website for updates. ]]]]
    wait and see !

Swizzy

its coming the new moradon will be on USKO servers in 5days

[[[[Bigger and Better Moradon!

Moradon Castle has been rebuilt and the Knight Online Architects will be breaking out the brick and mortar to place it in-game! The hunting areas are huge, the castle itself is now massive, with a lot more space in which to merchant, purchase items and meet your fellow Knights. Players will start in the new Moradon and, after reaching a certain level, progress to their respective home zones depending on their nation (El Morad Castle, Luferson Castle). We will notify the Knight Online Community of the official launch date for this huge patch soon, so keep checking the Official Knight Online website for updates. ]]]]
    wait and see ![/b]
    how do you know 5 days

greishkan1

Hey where u registered ur account?? And where i can get that stuff what makes this jpko to english.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

theres patches that translate most important things to english

but ONLY JP ports are not banned
    if u gonna write something in english = bann

u have to use proxy or change teh proxy into some japanesse otherwise u wont register

konichiwa543

wow this cape suxx

Swizzy

Hey where u registered ur account?? And where i can get that stuff what makes this jpko to english.[/b]
    I dont play JAPKO i just downloaded to check out the new moradon.. thats it. and im telling you its huge!

greishkan1

I dont play JAPKO i just downloaded to check out the new moradon.. thats it. and im telling you its huge![/b]
    I asked that because i want to check it out too xD

Swizzy

I asked that because i want to check it out too xD[/b]
    i can make you an account later pm me ur msn.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

omg really gay -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12