Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I like this

This is a discussion on I like this within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hatay Indeed. And when they do, you feel like a dumbass for wasting months of your life ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Indeed. And when they do, you feel like a dumbass for wasting months of your life playing a mmorpg without getting anything in return.
    I'm in no way defending this server, or the people who run it.

But, what exactly are you getting back from USKO other than....lets say a hemorrhoid.

Ok so...

This server is long long time up, pro events on it 0 cheats 0 bugs, almost all time a gm is online, not in game but u can reach him easly. About donate, i was playing with my friends about 2 months without donate and i didnt see any problem to pk, yes ofc with donate is easier but not like in usko, +9/10items bought from gm so u are immortal...

This server will stay online very long time, and about turkish yes Head Admin is from Turkish, but he understand full english and he is very nice. Other stuff from server is from Poland aka Freddy and Egypt aka Faceof. (they are working on server, not gm's only to make event or sth)

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeeee View Post
    Ok so...

This server is long long time up, pro events on it 0 cheats 0 bugs, almost all time a gm is online, not in game but u can reach him easly. About donate, i was playing with my friends about 2 months without donate and i didnt see any problem to pk, yes ofc with donate is easier but not like in usko, +9/10items bought from gm so u are immortal...

This server will stay online very long time, and about turkish yes Head Admin is from Turkish, but he understand full english and he is very nice. Other stuff from server is from Poland aka Freddy and Egypt aka Faceof. (they are working on server, not gm's only to make event or sth)
    Poland is OK, but Turkey and Egypt... Why is "Europe KO" the name of it? This isnt European but rather simple privKO like others.

gg server. Played there for a while and there is no need to donate :P You just need to farm ;D

any1 played sexyko and euko? which one would u reccomend?

Aite heres a quick summary. To all you idiots who really don't know shit... This server has been running over a year, it won't close down. Donators don't 1 hit you so please cut the bullshit. Its an okay server, poor support system though.

Also private servers shouldn't be announced here, eveyone knows that. This private server sucks imo.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Looks very nice. Though yes I too believe priv servers are less fair then usko or japko.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123