Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HAHAHAHAHA

This is a discussion on HAHAHAHAHA within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so im playing call of duty showing a buddy of mine my new Cod name warpriest and the colors ...
Page: 1

Teaman

Default HAHAHAHAHA

Ok so im playing call of duty showing a buddy of mine my new Cod name warpriest and the colors and i get on start playing to take a pic and i got alittle bit of happieness and laughter out of it check this out u americans/canadains will be proud to know what i have done for ko

lols ^_^

Wyvern

oky

DeepBreath

YES!! LOVE IT!!!

Wyvern

if u wanna try this when u come to Turkiye , call me >.<.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

not funny tbh... and wyvern, you're taking it too seriously. Just look away, another dumb nacionalist fuck that confuses reality with games who thinks he is funny.

Wyvern

cuz i m serious too..btw u r rite but i cant control myself when i see a racist topic..i wrote it to paddy too ( i mean not this topic ,about this issue ). They try to find other racist friends n try to make some crappy posts.. It makes me insane when i c em not banned :angry:

Teaman

Let me put it to u in terms u can understand its a joke im not racist im sure turkish people are cool but i think its funny and Dro u shouldnt call people a dumb fuck when u should look at how many posts u have i mean come on alittle into ko are you? next time u wana call someone a dumb fuck maybe u should look at the dumb bitch in the mirror *you* i just thought people would get a laugh out of it i have nothing agasint turkish people if i did i would just call them gibbers as in i dont understand a word they say im sorry u 2 had to cry over this post why dont u stop taking things so seriously and have a small laugh i wouldnt get bad if someone put the same thing and put you killed theamericans...its just funny

what server u play COD on?

I play on [Tataki] whatever clans server, come play there too!

alot of turks play fps and for the most part there nice non cheating ppl

there is a big cafee that only play cs forget name atm tho

Trii

once again turkey is not a race, so u cant call it racism.

Rebel_

Originally posted by Wyvern
    I know that i came to turkey to find a guy that was my clan leader,just to meet him.He didnt like me very much cause i was greek but i had no bad intentios and when i went to his town he wouldnt tell me where he lives

Trii

Originally posted by Rebel_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rebel_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wyvern
    I know that i came to turkey to find a guy that was my clan leader,just to meet him.He didnt like me very much cause i was greek but i had no bad intentios and when i went to his town he wouldnt tell me where he lives[/b]
    he thought u were gay ?

Rebel_

maybe :huh:

Teaman

Well Chemical add me to ur msn [email protected] we will play on some servers i ussually use rifle though and i hope u guys who didnt take it too seriously liked it and thought it was funny :lol: happy KO'ing haha always wanted to say that h43r:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast