I lvoe this,turks have to hack even in b-field

This is a discussion on I lvoe this,turks have to hack even in b-field within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW ARROW SHOWER HACKER FTW and IN THE Battle FIELD OF ALL PLACES WOW THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR KILLS ANYWHERE ...
Page: 1

Fresh&Clean

Default I lvoe this,turks have to hack even in b-field

WOW ARROW SHOWER HACKER FTW and IN THE Battle FIELD OF ALL PLACES WOW THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR KILLS ANYWHERE :rollseyes:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/dea...RROWHACKWER.jpg

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

not defending but SS proves nothing... specially if u make half of the screen shot a black screen...

can't see the archer shooting, not the arrows. As far as the pic looks, he arrow showered you, with hack or right next to you, and then someone moved.

sweetpimpmaster

Naw dro i was in there when that happend lol that rogue off in the background is me that warrior was spamming the hell out of hp pots cause of that rogue and i wasnt even able to get a SS with the arrow's showing up in it, it was a fucked up situation,and if he wasnt shower hacking woudnt you think it would show that he used that hp pot still>????? cause that pot was just going off

Wyvern

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    Naw dro i was in there when that happend lol that rogue off in the background is me that warrior was spamming the hell out of hp pots cause of that rogue and i wasnt even able to get a SS with the arrow's showing up in it, it was a fucked up situation,and if he wasnt shower hacking woudnt you think it would show that he used that hp pot still>????? cause that pot was just going off
    yea n elvis was there.. he saw it too

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by Wyvern+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wyvern)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster
    yea n elvis was there.. he saw it too[/b]

probaly was :wub:

Puke

prolly old pic they disabled nation attack on koxp h43r:

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by Puke
    prolly old pic they disabled nation attack on koxp *:ph43r:
    How is that attacking his own nation that is a human archer and that is an orc warrior? explain this one to me plz -_-