Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i'm taking this guy to court!

This is a discussion on i'm taking this guy to court! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this warrior has raptor +9, 3x shell +9 and 2x shell +8. Thx bb. Thats normal for older servers....
Page: 2

Mariuszowy

this warrior has raptor +9, 3x shell +9 and 2x shell +8. Thx bb. Thats normal for older servers.

Sorry but, iam taking him to court sueing him for 1million usd ( iam blind now )lol j.k but, +9 or +10 shells?

[/b]
    thats azad .. and thats +9
    and he sucks

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

imo its cypher cos guy who posted it is from cypher

for people who play KO for a while its obvious that on cypher 90% of all weapons/armors are +9s

wawh

I hate to tell you that is KRKO, And I HIGHLY Doubt anyone from KRKO sucks. Have you ever faced them in ANY online game?[/b]
    yea they cheat in every possible way just like the chinees
    in the world war ko server (or w/e) they were suprised about minor combo... so no i dont think they're far superior in game knowledge than us

except for cheating

I hate to tell you that is KRKO, And I HIGHLY Doubt anyone from KRKO sucks. Have you ever faced them in ANY online game?[/b]

Yes I've faced them in this game, They suck, atleast their sins do. Couldn't even farking minor lol, using HP pots in 1v1 :S. Dunno about other games but when it comes to KO we have the best players!

haha if 90% of the ppl in cypher had +9 crap everyone would be blind, but thats totally not true, only clan that has the most +9 crap is heaven & hell they are 2 diff clans but they are all the same so dont jump 2 conclusions when u havnt even played the server before haha just wanted 2 say that

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

haha if 90% of the ppl in cypher had +9 crap everyone would be blind, but thats totally not true, only clan that has the most +9 crap is heaven & hell they are 2 diff clans but they are all the same so dont jump 2 conclusions when u havnt even played the server before haha just wanted 2 say that[/b]
    OK "son", I played on CYPHER since 1st week of the server but after it become DUPELAND I quit (made 62 lvl on pOmPeLuNa and gave this char to my friend), it was so freaking boring when I was making like 21GB in like 15mins and could buy everything..... later it was fukd up cos coins lost their value

full +9 shell +9 ii <3

nathan16

Nicee ii+9

tamachan

dupe dupe

nathan16

dupe dupe
    [/b]
    hehe nice one tama

Zindalzic

imo its cypher cos guy who posted it is from cypher

for people who play KO for a while its obvious that on cypher 90% of all weapons/armors are +9s [/b]
    edana i share an account and his name was not azad 100% sure forgot name tho..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

+9 shell set

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12