Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i made a movie

This is a discussion on i made a movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; am i in it? downloading...
Page: 2

AllTheWay

am i in it? downloading

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by wako0
    man i so wanted to really 1v1 acid but he only atks when he is with 2 duffers and a mage

solo he is a joke
    i made acid junkie redball unbuffed...and by redball i mean go red and then run away

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

man the only god about you is your set and your lvl.About the pk movie man,-.- dont show this man :s 1º u almost never used minor 2º the 'r' never get in the first 1vs 1 3º u ned to change from f1 to f2 man, many times u dont have skilss to use u ned to get a good second bar of skilss dude, 4º using 'r' to folow is not very good, and folow sin with leg feat say by by to the guy, using the mose to press skills i think is a litle noob but if u like using the mose and u get good results np

wako0

Originally posted by PAULETA_O_TUBARAO
    man the only god about you is your set and your lvl.About the pk movie man,-.- dont show this man *:s 1º u almost never used minor 2º the 'r' never get in the first 1vs 1 3º u ned to change from f1 to f2 man, many times u dont have skilss to use u ned to get a good second bar of skilss dude, 4º using 'r' to folow is not very good, and folow sin with leg feat say by by to the guy, using the mose to press skills i think is a litle noob but if u like using the mose and u get good results np
    if u were in diez id fight u naked and kill you

wako0

Originally posted by PAULETA_O_TUBARAO
    man the only god about you is your set and your lvl.About the pk movie man,-.- dont show this man *:s 1º u almost never used minor 2º the 'r' never get in the first 1vs 1 3º u ned to change from f1 to f2 man, many times u dont have skilss to use u ned to get a good second bar of skilss dude, 4º using 'r' to folow is not very good, and folow sin with leg feat say by by to the guy, using the mose to press skills i think is a litle noob but if u like using the mose and u get good results np

also get ur eyes cheked, i used minor so many times when fighting agains 4 or 5 ppl. if u were a good sin youd know its good to have a second bar with the same pots and minor in the same place so when u change bars u dont lose ur healing ability.(this comes from zero in ares, his sin guide so dont tell me this is not a good idea) anyway. let fight if ur in dez!

Hostage

People talking shit are gonna get pwned. I really hope your on diez.

DL'ing movie now :lol:

Lammer

Originally posted by wako0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wako0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

also get ur eyes cheked, i used minor so many times when fighting agains 4 or 5 ppl. if u were a good sin youd know its good to have a second bar with the same pots and minor in the same place so when u change bars u dont lose ur healing ability.(this comes from zero in ares, his sin guide so dont tell me this is not a good idea) anyway. let fight if ur in dez![/b]

Arena plýx :lol:

And clicking is gay!? ... say that to NYchris

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

iam from diez dude just pm me iam from daydremers and u kil me but iam lvl 60 and only have dual mirage +6 but naked dont now man.Say teh time man i wil try to be the i like a god fight

wako0

i have a lvl 56 sin also

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

ok man dagers and set?

Lammer

Please.. fraps on please :lol: I wanna laugh a bit

Hostage

Im gonna run in my kitchen and throw a plastic spork at him h43r:

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

shut up lamer

Hostage

You wanna 1 v 1 me?

I'll pm you later, im at work now. I'll gladly hop on Stabwoundz and pwn you.

fraps it pls wak. :wub:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast