Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i made a movie

This is a discussion on i made a movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My personal opinion is clicking skills is not as good as doing it with ur hand (i was ready to ...
Page: 5

My personal opinion is clicking skills is not as good as doing it with ur hand (i was ready to say is sux ) it's simple, doing it like that, you cannot minor healing combo if more ppl is tanking you you need to run get some hp and go back to the fight (that's what you did in the video), i've been working in a skillbar that makes me use hp pots and if i got more ppl that start hitting me, i can change FAST the way to heal without change my "F" skill bar.
    when i fought you 2 days a go i think you were using minor healing, so i don't understund well how you are doing it :lol:.

i started 2 months a go since 0 looking for new skillbar i used to die a LOT, no matter, now i think im improving it, this is a funny part of the sin, the challenge to start over and over again looking for a better way to play, 2 days a go, using a lvl 70 sin in another server i realized that i have to change my cure curse cause that slot it's gonna be for the new lvl 70 skill (if i reach 70 one day :blink: ) so i had to reset my cure curse to another "F" it's fun cause i always forget where it used to be :P.

wako0

well when we fought chusco i used pots u minored, also i have my pots and minor right there next to the souls ( in both bars i dont have to change bars to heal) im not 65 yet so i dont have that 10% dmg reduction.

this mean i cant tank 7 ppl like would be able to. its not easy getting spiked 4 times and surviving, imo(even tho its me and it sounds lame) i do prety god at not dying alot since i like to go into 1vs 3 or more ppl(its more challenging).

mebbe when i get 65 ill be able to just stand there and not have to take a break of the constant dmg i take while doing 1 vs 3 or more.

lets do a remach when im 65 chusco baba, or mebbe now ill use minor also this time. :wub:

no prob we can do it with pots if you want.

wako0

i think ur rite i did minor, but i dunno man i went dow so fast :lol: but if we fight again u fight like u always do plz oke?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by PAULETA_O_TUBARAO
    yes man but or u know the exact time to change bars or u can be using lame skill when u cod use better ones
    wakoo knows his timing perfect the red skills usually have a shorter delay thats why he used them twice n then back to the purple skills which have a longer delay.

Erian

i think i have my skill bar the way i like it but i always like new idea ^^

mario, get your fat ass to 70 -_- me and ridley are already there noob your turn 3 lvl 70 sin pk ftw ^^

Lammer

Originally posted by Erian

mario, get your fat ass to 70 -_- me and ridley are already there noob your turn 3 lvl 70 sin pk ftw ^^
    ridley... phff.. a noob acid pot lover <_<

xourico

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian

ridley... phff.. a noob acid pot lover <_<[/b]
    +1000000000 magic hammers ftw :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian

ridley... phff.. a noob acid pot lover <_<[/b]
    Well he improves a lot his minor and his skills i bet he can kill any lvl 70 human sin EASILY, about acid pots? in my case im tired of spiking some priest less than 500 dmg so if they use shields or Talias, why can't i use acid pots? simple as that.

Erian, im on my way baba but it's hard i hope ill get 70 as soon as posible.

And wakoo yes you were using minor heal, i don't use minor heal if my oponent don't use minor heal, fair enough, we can try it anytime i think i can frap it only pots, wr skill combo ftw

Lammer

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    Originally posted by Lammer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian

Well he improves a lot his minor and his skills i bet he can kill any lvl 70 human sin EASILY, about acid pots? in my case im tired of spiking some priest less than 500 dmg so if they use shields or Talias, why can't i use acid pots? simple as that.

And wakoo yes you were using minor heal, i don't use minor heal if my oponent don't use minor heal, fair enough, we can try it anytime i think i can frap it only pots, wr skill combo ftw [/b]
    I'm a Bp... with a shitty Ac and had only 3 pots of HP. 1 vs 1... and he spiked me for 1200 +/-. Gay anyway.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    Originally posted by Lammer@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian

And wakoo yes you were using minor heal, i don't use minor heal if my oponent don't use minor heal, fair enough, we can try it anytime i think i can frap it only pots, wr skill combo ftw [/b]
    he can't kill hakunamatata ^_^

because i've 1v1'ed both of them before, i have to say hakuna was a much bigger pain in the ass h43r:

Erian

and how about me cava? me on phantom :P

Hostage

Erian, im sorry, but you died 1 v 1 while i was on DBMAN. I've never laughed so hard in my life :lol:

Erian

Originally posted by Hostage
    Erian, im sorry, but you died 1 v 1 while i was on DBMAN. I've never laughed so hard in my life *:lol:
    I DID NOT!!!!! LIES

say what to me i dont click skills and i think its a shitty way to combo also

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast