Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

I make sigs privatly now for chosen few. To much flaming.

This is a discussion on I make sigs privatly now for chosen few. To much flaming. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4 tryin to be nice by saying u dont like it after i said I ...
Page: 10

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    tryin to be nice by saying u dont like it after i said I dont care about anyone else commenting either than the people requesting a sig so please dont say crap. *Yet you and trii or w/e his name is start talkin crap like i said just let me make the sigs if u dont like the SUE me cause the people I made em for liked em. *also since you happen to not like much of anyone's sigs please go ahead and make sigs for the people requesting em cause im just sick and tired of all this bullshit if i wanted to know what you guys thought I would change the subjects name to /Flame and say all come and flame on my sigs here.
    I stated my opion...Take the cock out of your ass man...people will tell you what they like/dislike in this world...You going to get all pissed off because you made someone a sandwich and they said they don't like peanut butter and jelly?..[/b]
    man get off his ass, if you dont like it don't post no one gives a shit what you can make. There is a difference between constructive critisism and flaming.

cRuX

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX@
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4

tryin to be nice by saying u dont like it after i said I dont care about anyone else commenting either than the people requesting a sig so please dont say crap. *Yet you and trii or w/e his name is start talkin crap like i said just let me make the sigs if u dont like the SUE me cause the people I made em for liked em. *also since you happen to not like much of anyone's sigs please go ahead and make sigs for the people requesting em cause im just sick and tired of all this bullshit if i wanted to know what you guys thought I would change the subjects name to /Flame and say all come and flame on my sigs here.

I stated my opion...Take the cock out of your ass man...people will tell you what they like/dislike in this world...You going to get all pissed off because you made someone a sandwich and they said they don't like peanut butter and jelly?..
    man get off his ass, if you dont like it don't post no one gives a shit what you can make. There is a difference between constructive critisism and flaming.[/b]
    read my first post plz...And if i dont' like it...why can't i say i don't?...because he will kill himself?

N1GG4

bro its not that its just I asked everyone nicely not to flame or say shit. Cause like I said I could care less. Its just that when someone says they dont look good. The person that does like it will end up following the crowd. Like someone says oh they all look the same. Then everyone notice's that and doesnt like it anymore. Everyone was fine with how each looked and then they came in flaming saying oh they all look the same then everyone starts just going crazy. Put yourself in my position your making sigs and then a bunch of people come in a say oh they all look the same, I dont like them. And then you have a group that does like them. What do you do? Especially after you said please dont comment if your not requesting one.

cRuX

Originally posted by N1GG4
    bro its not that its just I asked everyone nicely not to flame or say shit. *Cause like I said I could care less. Its just that when someone says they dont look good. *The person that does like it will end up following the crowd. *Like someone says oh they all look the same. *Then everyone notice's that and doesnt like it anymore. Everyone was fine with how each looked and then they came in flaming saying oh they all look the same then everyone starts just going crazy. *Put yourself in my position your making sigs and then a bunch of people come in a say oh they all look the same, I dont like them. *And then you have a group that does like them. *What do you do? *Especially after you said please dont comment if your not requesting one.
    Every sig maker has his own style...but you don't make 4-5 sigs for people in the same community that all look the same...I'm pretty sure people are smart enough to look at all the sigs and realize they look the same without me telling them.

Trii

if ur so fucking busy then why u tell people u can make sigs, and they're all the same.

N1GG4

dude how many times do i have to say it. IF I was choosing how to make them I would make them different. BUT ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE LIKED IT SO I STUCK WITH IT. jesus christ bro come on don't you get it. I MAKE ALL MY SIGS DIFFERENT BUT THEY LIKED THAT SO I KEPT THAT STYLE.

Trii

if people say they dont like ur sig u'll turn on ur caps lock and send a message like customer support, IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN STFU.

N1GG4

shut up trii your the reason for all of this anyway. If you dont like it dont use it. I didnt choose the style people just liked it so please stfu and stop posting here cause your really gettin on my nerves.

cRuX

Originally posted by N1GG4
    shut up trii your the reason for all of this anyway. *If you dont like it dont use it. *I didnt choose the style people just liked it so please stfu and stop posting here cause your really gettin on my nerves.
    I don't like it.

N1GG4

/congrats

stop posting in this topic

babaface

Just make a new topic... and make people request sigs through PM

IRockUSuck

I couldnt understand why u always make dark signs <_<

Thats why people like goofy i guess :wub: :wub:

N1GG4

Originally posted by IRockUSuck
    I couldnt understand why u always make dark signs *<_< *

Thats why people like goofy i guess *:wub: *:wub:
    talking to me? xD what do you mean always? only been making sigs for people on these forums for 2 days and what dark designs xD

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by N1GG4+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(N1GG4)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IRockUSuck
    I couldnt understand why u always make dark signs *<_< *

Thats why people like goofy i guess *:wub: *:wub:
    talking to me? xD what do you mean always? only been making sigs for people on these forums for 2 days and what dark designs xD[/b]

no no no not u usual sign makers :rollseyes:

6FuriouS9

siggy plýs :wub:

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast