Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I need help to figure out wtf is happening.

This is a discussion on I need help to figure out wtf is happening. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like me EDIT: narasihma is nice guy just not best player :P[/b] almost every1 in hes clan share that acct ...
Page: 3

like me
    EDIT: narasihma is nice guy just not best player :P[/b]
    almost every1 in hes clan share that acct
    real owner dosnt even speak english not 1 word

BoneKeeper

Is really strange yes ..But sin's still do minor + hp pot and at the end u failled a lot so he prolly had the chance to fll up.. One more bad think is that u runned from vs and u didnt stayed to die.. I won't flame u bro.. Is just my opinion..[/b]
    if u want i can repost the whole vs he killed me later so np about that. i just cut the movie so all would see the hp recover.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

i played a dcz rogue for like 2 days just 2 test tbl i had cleaver 9s chitin 7, i tbled so theres no cooldown i was almost unkillable ^^

You can see him using soul pot and hp pot at the same time...O.o

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

You can see him using soul pot and hp pot at the same time...O.o[/b]
    yeah its a thing that happens with no cooldown

zheka1k

Your combo slowed down, and he probably used crit(considering your hp dropped really fast after his hp started to go up really fast)
    And when rogues use crit 720 hp pots become double the heal and minor heal become double the heal(at least thats what people tell me) He could have just used 2 hp pots in a row + minor heal giving him a shitload of hp in only a few seconds.

abys pots

coulda been crit and shitloadsa HP / MH

dcoulda been tbl w/ no cooldown

coulda been abyss pot

h34r:

johnnysu2006

1440 hp pot,abyess pots

u know the drill

goutsi

gyies have u thought that maybe he using minor himself yesterday i vsed C0rruption in olympia and he told me same thing about tbl minor cooldown and shit but what that buulshit ppl making their own,,,,,,If anyone lose he is tooo down and making up new things ??? and his hp maybe go that up cause he use critical + pots + minor : that makes 1440 from hp pots and 120 hp from most minor and with some skills all is possible.... there are no tbl minor cooldown and shit,,,,

OLYMPIA:
    Narasimha Vs Zai (TBL zai use MANA and HP uses one-click to look at the Zai and have TBL Minor cooldown+ Pedal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkm8ekzzKnQ[/b]
    If u are really Narashima or what ur name is ... why u dont come vs me when i pm u in cz ...actually when i was pming u .... i m malish sharer and 1time we went vs u got fll heal when redball and the n my pots went off and ur party killed me and other time in invade u run after me with +2 ppl i killed that ppl and then u runned with ur horse,,,,if u reall narashima pm me with ur msn or smthing and we can deal some vs ....
    PS : maybe i will be late to answer u cause i will be in holidays with school to Italy for a week

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

seems like a cheater... but who knows, he might not be scrolled (which i doubt since his hp doesn't move that much after a hit), and well when rouges use CP sometimes when they pot, it heals them 1440hp and minors them for 120 hp

Fabulous

music? :P

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i played a dcz rogue for like 2 days just 2 test tbl i had cleaver 9s chitin 7, i tbled so theres no cooldown i was almost unkillable ^^[/b]
    hey look the child that hits himself in the face for money also admits to being a cheater <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123