Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post Here ss of lvl 70+ char in USKO :)

This is a discussion on Post Here ss of lvl 70+ char in USKO :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ss of lvl 70+ char and new skils if u are 72+ :lol: :P :wub: Thx Guys...
Page: 1

::Hit_Me::

Default Post Here ss of lvl 70+ char in USKO :)

ss of lvl 70+ char and new skils if u are 72+ :lol: :P :wub:
    Thx Guys

Kafayigoinktazonthefloor

SLeePMoDe

whats thats shield?

MONSTER

Level 70 eslant quest shield, like a mini CS :wub:

redfieldTnT

shield of Ryuujin

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: Post Here ss of lvl 70+ char in USKO :)

Originally posted by ::Hit_Me::
    need to update the ol\' hack list, ss of lvl 70+ char and new skils if u are 72+ *:lol: * *:wub:
    Thx Guys
    :lol:

Jediay

monster a little notice on ur sig.......CONFEDACY LOST GET OVER IT

i bet disilliosioned will talk about my spelling in the next post...

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Jediay
    monster *a *little notice on ur sig.......CONFEDACY LOST GET OVER IT
    No clue what the "CONFEDACY" is.. :huh:
    However, if you were refering to the Confederacy (or the Confederate States of America), your "notice" is still meaningless :huh:

The KKK was not a division of the Confederacy (though they did share a lot of beliefs). Furthermore, many people in the North also agreed with the KKK. The Civil War was not fought solely over slavery--it is extremely naive to think the war was the good and noble North versus those mean and racist Confederates. Slavery was one of the more prominent issues, but not the only one. Another important reason was Bejamin Franklin (not the man, but his picture ). The South wasnt too happy about how the taxing was being handled, and some states wanted the power to be able to negate federal laws if they saw them as harmful to their citizens (a.k.a. their pockets). And there were some other minor reasons as well (resentment prominent among them). Just thought I'd clear that up a little :P

MONSTER

Please get back in the thread... ffs :wub:

Jediay

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jediay
    However, if you were refering to the Confederacy (or the Confederate States of America), your "notice" is still meaningless :huh:

The KKK was not a division of the Confederacy (though they did share a lot of beliefs). Furthermore, many people in the North also agreed with the KKK. The Civil War was not fought solely over slavery--it is extremely naive to think the war was the good and noble North versus those mean and racist Confederates. Slavery was one of the more prominent issues, but not the only one. Another important reason was Bejamin Franklin (not the man, but his picture ). The South wasnt too happy about how the taxing was being handled, and some states wanted the power to be able to negate federal laws if they saw them as harmful to their citizens (a.k.a. their pockets). And there were some other minor reasons as well (resentment prominent among them). Just thought I'd clear that up a little :P[/b]

trhe original purpose of the war was to conserve the union with or without slaves . wasnt until gettysburg did lincoln make the gettysburg address that offically stated the war would not end till slavery was ablished in the southern states and the union was put back together..about taxes your thinking of the american revolution where the solgan was "no taxation w/o representation" . Since Soutern officals was in the senate the south had no reason to disapprove the taxes ......where da hell that idea come from

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jediay

The KKK was not a division of the Confederacy (though they did share a lot of beliefs). Furthermore, many people in the North also agreed with the KKK. The Civil War was not fought solely over slavery--it is extremely naive to think the war was the good and noble North versus those mean and racist Confederates. Slavery was one of the more prominent issues, but not the only one. Another important reason was Bejamin Franklin (not the man, but his picture ). The South wasnt too happy about how the taxing was being handled, and some states wanted the power to be able to negate federal laws if they saw them as harmful to their citizens (a.k.a. their pockets). And there were some other minor reasons as well (resentment prominent among them). Just thought I'd clear that up a little :P
    trhe original purpose of the war was to conserve the union with or without slaves . wasnt until gettysburg did lincoln make the gettysburg address that offically stated the war would not end till slavery was ablished in the southern states and the union was put back together..about taxes your thinking of the american revolution where the solgan was "no taxation w/o representation" . Since Soutern officals was in the senate the south had no reason to disapprove the taxes ......where da hell that idea come from[/b]
    Well you were correct until you started talking about the revolution. Taxation was also an issue in the civil war (south felt their crops were being taxed too much by the government and resented the government taxing them to begin with). Look it up :P

Jediay

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jediay

trhe original purpose of the war was to conserve the union with or without slaves . wasnt until gettysburg did lincoln make the gettysburg address that offically stated the war would not end till slavery was ablished in the southern states and the union was put back together..about taxes your thinking of the american revolution where the solgan was "no taxation w/o representation" . Since Soutern officals was in the senate the south had no reason to disapprove the taxes ......where da hell that idea come from[/b]
    Well you were correct until you started talking about the revolution. Taxation was also an issue in the civil war (south felt their crops were being taxed too much by the government and resented the government taxing them to begin with). Look it up :P[/b][/quote]

i must be bored to be talking about something that ended in 1865 but anyway...your naive if you think tax's had anything to do with it . yeah thats why they w8ed until lincoln was elected . the south was scared with him in office he would abolish slavery which he had no intention to for fear it would split the union . the tax's couldnt of been a issue anyway becuase of one big theing .......the south was part of the government . each state had 2 senators and represenators (spelling) . since the states sent these guys they could very not be upset about something they agreed upon . conversation pointless im texan and they got STOMPED hahaha

Technicolor

wtf is this, the discoverychannel forum?

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jediay

trhe original purpose of the war was to conserve the union with or without slaves . wasnt until gettysburg did lincoln make the gettysburg address that offically stated the war would not end till slavery was ablished in the southern states and the union was put back together..about taxes your thinking of the american revolution where the solgan was "no taxation w/o representation" . Since Soutern officals was in the senate the south had no reason to disapprove the taxes ......where da hell that idea come from
    Well you were correct until you started talking about the revolution. Taxation was also an issue in the civil war (south felt their crops were being taxed too much by the government and resented the government taxing them to begin with). Look it up :P[/b]

i must be bored to be talking about something that ended in 1865 but anyway...your naive if you think tax's had anything to do with it . yeah thats why they w8ed until lincoln was elected . the south was scared with him in office he would abolish slavery which he had no intention to for fear it would split the union . the tax's couldnt of been a issue anyway becuase of one big theing .......the south was part of the government . each state had 2 senators and represenators (spelling) . since the states sent these guys they could very not be upset about something they agreed upon . conversation pointless im texan and they got STOMPED hahaha[/b][/quote]

Lincoln? Theres a quote of him saying something along the lines of "If I could preserve the union without freeing a single slave, I would." As for the representation in the government, are you are that you need a majority in the senate/house to pass/repeal/adjust a law and that you cant just have your senator go up there and say "We're not following that law, kk thanks, byebye"? :unsure: And what does your being a texan have to do with anything? :unsure:

Edit: Well I'll find out about the significance of your texaniness later, I can log in now :lol: .

cRuX

Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jediay

Well you were correct until you started talking about the revolution. Taxation was also an issue in the civil war (south felt their crops were being taxed too much by the government and resented the government taxing them to begin with). Look it up :P

i must be bored to be talking about something that ended in 1865 but anyway...your naive if you think tax's had anything to do with it . yeah thats why they w8ed until lincoln was elected . the south was scared with him in office he would abolish slavery which he had no intention to for fear it would split the union . the tax's couldnt of been a issue anyway becuase of one big theing .......the south was part of the government . each state had 2 senators and represenators (spelling) . since the states sent these guys they could very not be upset about something they agreed upon . conversation pointless im texan and they got STOMPED hahaha[/b]
    Lincoln? Theres a quote of him saying something along the lines of "If I could preserve the union without freeing a single slave, I would." As for the representation in the government, are you are that you need a majority in the senate/house to pass/repeal/adjust a law and that you cant just have your senator go up there and say "We're not following that law, kk thanks, byebye"? :unsure: And what does your being a texan have to do with anything? :unsure:

Edit: Well I'll find out about the significance of your texaniness later, I can log in now :lol: .[/b][/quote]
    Why would you think he would be talking about the revoloution rofl...Taxation played a bigger part in the war than you think..Pick up a normal history book...it mentions it but not significantly...but Taxation played a bigger part in the war than most people know.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast