I remember when these were normal prices

This is a discussion on I remember when these were normal prices within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Inactive Member

?? read ur pm's ^^

yup, sent one back....had to log out though to watch, and then internet browser closed itself :P

normal prices?

I remember kekuri rings being 3m
    Scrolls being 2-4 mil

flamthrow

I was about to say tht chemi :P bought my first kek for 2.5m no wonder i could make dual +2s at the start of ke

ArminVanBuuren

OMG guys!!! that's overprized!!! I still remember getting my first Lycaon pendant for 4m and then buying scrolls on 500k to PK...once my cousin told me "hey, there are scrolls in 1m" and I said "is he nuts??? that's too much!!!" :lol:

I remember an Iron Neck was in merchant for 40m too

Banned

OMG guys!!! that's overprized!!! I still remember getting my first Lycaon pendant for 4m and then buying scrolls on 500k to PK...once my cousin told me "hey, there are scrolls in 1m" and I said "is he nuts??? that's too much!!!" :lol:

I remember an Iron Neck was in merchant for 40m too [/b]

i remember on KO before KE came out i bought my iron set for 75m .... god do i miss those days, you pay an arm and a leg for iron set now.

i bought a paper priest dd cap +6 for 5m back in the xig early days

Banned

i bought a paper priest dd cap +6 for 5m back in the xig early days[/b]

i remember when i would be killing apos on KO and i had SOOO many paper defense armors, i npc'ed them all ... god what i would do to get back the paper +6/25 for the priests and mages ...

ArminVanBuuren

i remember when i would be killing apos on KO and i had SOOO many paper defense armors, i npc'ed them all ... god what i would do to get back the paper +6/25 for the priests and mages ...[/b]
    waaaaaaaa I did the same...luckily I kept some pieces I forgot to sell and now my BP has full defenses, DD and my rogue too :lol:

Banned

waaaaaaaa I did the same...luckily I kept some pieces I forgot to sell and now my BP has full defenses, DD and my rogue too :lol:[/b]

lucky beech

the only thing i ever kept for my mage was my +6/25dd g1 paper helm ... never kept the priest ones or anything ... cant do anything about it now :P