Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I saw that today and i was like WTF :P

This is a discussion on I saw that today and i was like WTF :P within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All the turks commenting about his pedal how cute....
Page: 2

All the turks commenting about his pedal

how cute.

lol.. you can see he right clicked the light feet. hes using x2 minors on skillbar.. pedal.. rofl.

Banned

Bullshit , Impossible ;]

ringos321

i think JuniorNati is using pedal there, not sure tho[/b]
    +1

Look on 2vs with this warrior <_<

It was a setup, i remeber there was aanother thread about this

Priest_gabber

maybe the warr his weapon was broken ;p

It was a setup, i remeber there was aanother thread about this[/b]
    I think the same ..Couse aint that hard..Just pay 4gb&#39;s to warrior and he let u gain ur hp back until u win him

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I dont know what you guys are talking about lawl ..

I made this movie around 1 year ago in manes as you can see his wep isn&#39;t broken

since he took like 1/4 of my hp in every skill that he used .

in this peroid there were lot of lags in manes so you could see this guy missing skills sometimes and also

my mana went down fast because of the lags and because I have only like 2.6k mp.

I haven&#39;t paid or gave anything to kagutsuchi for making a vs with me this guy is a turk and he barely

know english , about the pedal accusation ... I live in Israel this is not turkey here , you cant cant

pedals in Israel since there isn&#39;t so many ko players there like in turkey lol..

anyway I hope you enjoy from the movie about the music , youtube team changed it for me because

a copyright owner has claimed that some of my audio in my movie was fake or somthing like that lawl.. :mellow:

peace.

I made this movie around 1 year ago in manes as you can see his wep isn&#39;t broken

in this peroid there were lot of lags in manes so you could see this guy missing skills sometimes and also

my mana went down fast because of the lags and because I have only like 2.6k mp.

I haven&#39;t paid or gave anything to kagutsuchi for making a vs with me this guy is a turk and he barely

know english , about the pedal accusation ... I live in Israel this is not turkey here , you cant cant

pedals in Israel since there isn&#39;t so many ko players there like in turkey lol..

anyway I hope you enjoy from the movie about the music , youtube team changed it for me because

a copyright owner has claimed that some of my audio in my movie was fake or somthing like that lawl.. :mellow:

peace.[/b]
    Oki for me was funny enouth

he got set Fps +9 uniques +2 +1 iron set all best unqiues for rouge shard +8 cleaver +9

and he dont use pedal if no one know him its nati and elad they are good players realy but i dont like them
    and the warrior dont do a combo its was them or its was a turkish kid that dont know how to combo :P

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA The warrior wasn&#39;t even attacking ! hahahahahahaha he let him win funny thing xD

1. the warrior wasnt even trying
    2. the rouge probably had axe defence/talia
    3. the warrior wasnt even spam potting, more like once every 10 hits
    4. the warrior paused attacking quite a few times
    5. the warrior not on scrolls
    6. the rogue is fully scrolled

Oo&#39; thats all i could think of

xanarchistx

It was very exaggerated on the part of the 80s, but JuniorNati does have some +9s, as well as one +3 unique and a bunch of +2s...

He quit his level 70+ and made dcz with amazing items.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA The warrior wasn&#39;t even attacking ! hahahahahahaha he let him win funny thing xD[/b]
    Na dont think so..He just had some lag&#39;s and wasnt able to skill or smthn

666IFRIT666

peace.[/b]
    and u have gay items becous u scamed barry ak vynd ... n1 for u i do many vs in dcz when u play manes and u are not master for kick ass 80 lv warrior first barry tank 3-4-5 sin next u. bb...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast