Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think he is...

This is a discussion on I think he is... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Haha autorespond ftw :P...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Haha autorespond ftw :P

nah fak k2 maybe i will leave this game for some days still comes the new server or dunno i wont spend my money again in this sh1t .... i didnt heard about get ban if u go to delos g3 -.- just for lvling ......i like to play 24/7 and i dont have time to check the page ...... nvm i got pwned 1moretime by k2

UnnamedByMazek

nice baba

Banned

The bann is not permanent... It's for 30 days only... If u abuse again after that Then u get permanent

saga

how much abyss bugs/csw buggs did Ceasar bugged with his clan???? to much to count ,and they always got like banned 1 month and 1-2 weeks later unbanned, so i dont think if u abuse 2 x same thing u get perm bann...

Snirr5

owned

Jay

you post this to get some pity? its been said numerous amounts of time that bugging abyss is not legal and u can get banned for it ... now u did get banned for it .. live with it

Aba

+1 tbh...they announced it ingame like 5012637846182936478128736478 times recently and also posted it on website.

and if that's not enough for you there were like 216734612783946781237846128734 posts here on ko4life about it :P

so, you decided to do it?

your point? :P

T0wn3R

1st-> i posted because is funny what he answered to "are you gay?"
    2nd-> its not posted here in ko4life and i didn't rade the new in the website. I rade a post here where all say that it depend of the GM if its banneable or not, so i decided to go and try because i tought: thousands of macroers are macroing in moradon and emc, so... tought the gm won't go to abyss hell g3 so who cares if its banneable or not if i suppoused that he wont go... but well, i waste 1 hour geting my dragon marvel and got banned after 10 mins of lvling in hobs xD
    3rd-> im not protesting about the ban, i got banned and i acept it, its my fault but what can i do now? nothing, just make fun about what they answer to my tickets

so the answers are:

you post this to get some pity?[/b]
    no, im making fun about the ticket, and never said that its my acc, you can suppouse it but i never said it, im just making fun. Later some1 asked and i said him what happened.

so, you decided to do it?[/b]
    aparently yes

your point?[/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12