Bare Knuckle Fights

This is a discussion on Bare Knuckle Fights within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ummm, yea pretty much topic says, bare knuckle fights... http://youtube.com/watch?v=7BsKrWaK4mc umm good game...
Page: 1

runordie

Ummm, yea pretty much topic says, bare knuckle fights...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7BsKrWaK4mc

umm good game

DarK

never seen a fight before?

eddiezhu

erm no comment...

_TexacaN_

just a fight :huh:

Beast&Harlot

Best fight i ever saw was this year at school, 2 seniors stood toe to toe and boxed it out, no hair pulling, no shirt pulling, they just strait up tanked it xD lots of blood and teeth out of place in that fight, but fucking when you can get 2 just to stand there and tank it out, its pretty fun to watch.cuz they just spawed for a long time then it went to harder punches and someone got the upper hand and took advantage of it but it was fun.

DarK

fucking stupid faces blanked out

Banned

Best fight i ever saw was this year at school, 2 seniors stood toe to toe and boxed it out, no hair pulling, no shirt pulling, they just strait up tanked it xD lots of blood and teeth out of place in that fight, but fucking when you can get 2 just to stand there and tank it out, its pretty fun to watch.cuz they just spawed for a long time then it went to harder punches and someone got the upper hand and took advantage of it but it was fun.[/b]
    hahahah xDDDD

Beast&Harlot

hahahah xDDDD[/b]
    xD i know right lol i cant remember who said that but someone the day it happend they said that and it stuck with it xD

Banned

xD

+1 to said just a fight , never been in a punchup buddy? should get out of the room once in a while its fun :E

runordie

+1 to said just a fight , never been in a punchup buddy? should get out of the room once in a while its fun :E[/b]
    oh i have at school, but i have never seen a fight thats not in school, im only 15 so hopefully i see one soon

oh i have at school, but i have never seen a fight thats not in school, im only 15 so hopefully i see one soon[/b]
    at age 15 i started fights ^^

Beast&Harlot

at age 15 i started fights ^^[/b]
    at age 15 i think i was the fight xD.

looks fun, i used to get in fights back home in new york during halloween. we used to gather like 70 heads and bomb the shit outa neighborhoods and now and then 2 groups of 50+ people clash and ull see a bottle fly instead of egg,and das wen shit goes down...das how i got stabbed on the back, didnt even notice till i passed out frm losing blood:P

more videos pls