Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

I WANT GET IT DOWN !

This is a discussion on I WANT GET IT DOWN ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz , still i found the ego of most down members quite high. but thats mine opnoin , naidenz you ...
Page: 9

RideOn

gratz , still i found the ego of most down members quite high.

but thats mine opnoin , naidenz you always making post that that your some kind of the best at things you start.

i doubt your clan will stay alive , probally mircale will be the only clan that will stay 2getter.

werent they in mircale , where would they be wiout mircale , mabbby quite a bit lowered lvl , not that nicely geared probally had no clan exp.[/b]
    if u dont know the story of down, dont post
    we r together since logos thats all

What's the difference between real felankor and quest felankor, I always see people posting the real one is so much harder but I've never seen any proof or whatever.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

THEY just wanted a english spoken clan; who want a trash turkish spam chat all the time? noone i think .... and yes some of the reapers-goodgame r in DOWN clan.[/b]
    Try to speak english yourself first imo

Yeah it's obvious that your clan is full of clanhoppers and they will leave when they get the chance to join someone better.. U talking about those turks?They are loyal and they won't leave ,unlike some fag ass peruvians like you

RideOn

Yeah it's obvious that your clan is full of clanhoppers and they will leave when they get the chance to join someone better.. U talking about those turks?They are loyal and they won't leave ,unlike some fag ass peruvians like you[/b]
    :lol: , yeah they r loyal bcoz noone else will recruit them, u know that its true and sad also :lol:

pd: im done with this topic, u got enough punishment atm.

haha,man you should hang yourself up as fast as possible in my opinion,or ull die becuz of your ego

mrjack

Gratz for peruvian clan :P

relax -.- is just a game if u cant control ur adiction leave it then. for every1 :X

Yeah it's obvious that your clan is full of clanhoppers and they will leave when they get the chance to join someone better.. U talking about those turks?They are loyal and they won't leave ,unlike some fag ass peruvians like you[/b]
    what part of it u didnt understand ? we dont speak turky and ur clan spamm turky all da day , i dont feel good if i see turkish spamm always .... thats all ... kkthxbb

what part of it u didnt understand ? we dont speak turky and ur clan spamm turky all da day , i dont feel good if i see turkish spamm always .... thats all ... kkthxbb[/b]
    Why do you bother talking?U weren't even in the clan.. Im glad we didn't add you in the clan also, or else maybe some shit would happen like what happend at orc side with you

sick :s

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

would a mod/admin close this topic pls. its just retarded and a big useless spam

but is kinda nice to get post count Xd (jk)

get it over -.- the past is the past so nvm it and thats it -.-

PDT : ITS A GAME =D

Banned

:lol: , yeah they r loyal bcoz noone else will recruit them, u know that its true and sad also :lol:
    pd: im done with this topic, u got enough punishment atm.[/b]
    My 5 cents to clear this guy who keep talking bs like that.

I think every clan member from miracle (yes mostly from turkey) will get invitation from any clan (not from down cause u let in clear u wouldn't add miracle member) at least me when ur friends including you MrQuiter left miracle to make "a better" clan i got some invitations from others clannies (human-orc side) but really i stayed on miracle for a lot of reasons, they speak turkish mostly but they respect when we speak spanish/english, it is fun to learn turkish bdw, miracle is so much better now than persons like you left clan, about sad i could sad people who get into a clan and use "friends" to get more friends and some gear and then leave them...

Congratulation I see you love showing people that your good ....[/b]
    he was always good

RideOn

My 5 cents to clear this guy who keep talking bs like that.

I think every clan member from miracle (yes mostly from turkey) will get invitation from any clan (not from down cause u let in clear u wouldn't add miracle member) at least me when ur friends including you MrQuiter left miracle to make "a better" clan i got some invitations from others clannies (human-orc side) but really i stayed on miracle for a lot of reasons, they speak turkish mostly but they respect when we speak spanish/english, it is fun to learn turkish bdw, miracle is so much better now than persons like you left clan, about sad i could sad people who get into a clan and use "friends" to get more friends and some gear and then leave them...[/b]
    did u know that luca was going to kick u? and bola says lets give him 1 more chancE? lol

pd: did u forget ur words like... why u add those fcking turks and not me? lol, u stay there bcoz luca give u chitins +7 and glave+7 when he got the king stuff, and u r still waiting for more items as always u cant kill a sq by ur own not even with 3 priest

dont bother to reply this i wont look at it

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast