Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I would.

This is a discussion on I would. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol , thats what u say behind your monitor watching the video, but when theres a crazy mofo hitting your ...
Page: 3

Speed

lol , thats what u say behind your monitor watching the video, but when theres a crazy mofo hitting your car with a tube in real life ..its a different story

javonte999

lol , thats what u say behind your monitor watching the video, but when theres a crazy mofo hitting your car with a tube in real life ..its a different story[/b]

ROFL idk bout yall but actually the driver of the car i wa in wouldve been leaned his azz

Flix

id get out the car and chase the cunt with a rope and find the nearest tree

ShizN1c

I wouldnt have done anything...i might if i had a bat/gun/knife, but i still would have been hesitant..b/c who knows he prolly had a gun on him or something like that.. Plus, i wouldnt have wanted to get out of the car if i had a shit/pee stain on my pants xD

Banned

simple. drive away like nothings goin on. wait for him to start chillin around again. come back when he doesnt expect/see you and knock his ass out. throw him in a dumpster, and walk away.

stfu with ur law bs

im pretty sure he is one weak mofo

i wouldve goten out of my car and put his head o the curb do some Amercian Hisotry X style

or most likely, i woudve pull out my peice from my glove compartment, and drop him, i dont give a fuck.[/b]
    edward norton ftw
    "you choose the wrong one nigga" h34r:

MillionVoices

lol , thats what u say behind your monitor watching the video, but when theres a crazy mofo hitting your car with a tube in real life ..its a different story[/b]
    tell me wat he goona sue me for ?

I need 18+

hahah im gonna tony danza slap him with my cock xDD i don tunderstnand it but its funny ^^

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

it would all depend on whos with me at the time...if i was alone...id get out and be like "dude what is your problem" and if he kept talkin shit and came after me, id go after him because i always have my martial arts weapons in my car so going against a lead pipe with some sai/nunchuku/bo would be no problem ...if i was with my girlfriend on the other hand id just drive off because i wouldn't want to risk getting her injured (although she is a martial artist as well )

Banned

simple. drive away like nothings goin on. wait for him to start chillin around again. come back when he doesnt expect/see you and knock his ass out. throw him in a dumpster, and walk away.[/b]
    still the best....

it would all depend on whos with me at the time...if i was alone...id get out and be like "dude what is your problem" and if he kept talkin shit and came after me, id go after him because i always have my martial arts weapons in my car so going against a lead pipe with some sai/nunchuku/bo would be no problem ...if i was with my girlfriend on the other hand id just drive off because i wouldn't want to risk getting her injured (although she is a martial artist as well )[/b]
    +1 yeaaa me too

wawh

i bet, if something like that happens to you when you're alone
    you WILL freak... really even you if say now, i will walk out the car and kick his ass, all BS... and i bet those who say 'i will kick his ass' are probably some 14-18 boys... just trying to prove something to there e-friends

i'm sure i can kick his ass but im not gonna risk my life nor wounds for just a stupid car, especially when he's carrying a weapon and im not.

my answer, i will drive away and call the cops rather than pointless fighting and risking my life

B@RTOK

I would do the only sensible thing. Drive a fair bit away keeping him in my eyesight and i would call the cops on my phone. They'd take about 4 mins to get there and they could arest and assault him for me. I highly doubt anyones insurrence includes crazy mothafucker with lead pipe.

edit, i just signed up and watched this... its just some skinny homeless black guy (no sound card so cant hear what hes saying, but im gonna guess its something about him being a crack addict and its the white mans fault)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast