Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I would.

This is a discussion on I would. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFg i wish a nigga would do some shit like dat , and who ever in da car witme we ...
Page: 4

javonte999

OMFg i wish a nigga would do some shit like dat , and who ever in da car witme we gon jump em
    and seriously i heared some kids screaming in dat car so i wouldve got them to safety then cleared his ass

Banned

i probably would of gotten out of the car shook his hand. at least i dont have to damage ex girlfriends car myself :X

nirhot

I would say

can u please stop thet ?

wawh

OMFg i wish a nigga would do some shit like dat , and who ever in da car witme we gon jump em
    and seriously i heared some kids screaming in dat car so i wouldve got them to safety then cleared his ass[/b]
    e-penis is growing?

MillionVoices

i bet, if something like that happens to you when you're alone
    you WILL freak... really even you if say now, i will walk out the car and kick his ass, all BS... and i bet those who say 'i will kick his ass' are probably some 14-18 boys... just trying to prove something to there e-friends

i'm sure i can kick his ass but im not gonna risk my life nor wounds for just a stupid car, especially when he's carrying a weapon and im not.

my answer, i will drive away and call the cops rather than pointless fighting and risking my life[/b]
    Ur just a pussy thats all.

He had a club, its not a weapon and extremly easy to avoid/ catch.

Tinkerbell

Ur just a pussy thats all.

He had a club, its not a weapon and extremly easy to avoid/ catch.[/b]
    WTF, do u think your bruce leee? catch and avoid some black guy on crack swing a club at you? man u think to highley of your self, why dont you go make a rap album.

LoveHurts

+1 what i would of done is get out of car and be like dude what are you doing not trying to cause problem and then if he chase me i run to a dumpster try to get a metal peice of pole or something sharp throw it at his face then if it hits him it give me a little time to kick his ass in the balls(hurts the most if your a guy)then punch him in the fast to get him on the ground then take the club go back to my car and drive home freaking out about what just happen.

papecran3

OMFG, He lives in VEGAS!! xD I've rode that roller coaster you can see right behind him O.o I would kill that nigga if he did that shit to me, I would stab him in the face!! haha

javonte999

OMFG, He lives in VEGAS!! xD I've rode that roller coaster you can see right behind him O.o I would kill that nigga if he did that shit to me, I would stab him in the face!! haha[/b]
    thats wat im saying,and thats stupid letting somebody hit yo car and not pay a consequence believe me he wouldve got jumped by me and whoever esle was i da car

um im 16 and if anybody i kno wouldve + ben in dat situation they wouldve pulleda trap on em[/b]

umm english plz this isnt the ghetto[/b]
    lmao i cant stop laughing hehe

Ya and their was kids in the car too "fuk his fuk ass children "

lmao i cant stop laughing hehe[/b]
    +1 :lol:

Banned

thats wat im saying,and thats stupid letting somebody hit yo car and not pay a consequence believe me he wouldve got jumped by me and whoever esle was i da car[/b]
    OH MAN LOOK OUT JACKIE CHAN ITS WHITE MASTER

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

you WILL freak... really even you if say now, i will walk out the car and kick his ass, all BS... and i bet those who say 'i will kick his ass' are probably some 14-18 boys... just trying to prove something to there e-friends[/b]
    naturally yes i would be like wtf is going on, and yes im 18, but what does age have to do with it...in addition i have nothing to prove to the people here, if he is threatening me by damaging my car and after I tried talking with him peacefully (as i was taught to do as a first resort instead of fighting immediately) does not stop then it becomes a matter i must deal with, it would then become a matter of self defense and if it means physically doing damage to him so be it, yes i would be concerned about his weapon but as i said, its nothing that difficult to overcome saying you know what you have to do and dont hesitate and dont let the fight carry on for more than 30 seconds

javonte999

naturally yes i would be like wtf is going on, and yes im 18, but what does age have to do with it...in addition i have nothing to prove to the people here, if he is threatening me by damaging my car and after I tried talking with him peacefully (as i was taught to do as a first resort instead of fighting immediately) does not stop then it becomes a matter i must deal with, it would then become a matter of self defense and if it means physically doing damage to him so be it, yes i would be concerned about his weapon but as i said, its nothing that difficult to overcome saying you know what you have to do and dont hesitate and dont let the fight carry on for more than 30 seconds[/b]

r u crazy? da kids was in danger,my first thought will be terminate em before he fuk my kids head up

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast