Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I would.

This is a discussion on I would. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are you all fools in this topic? it was just a barbaric person who u cant reason with. You cant ...
Page: 5

MillionVoices

are you all fools in this topic?
    it was just a barbaric person who u cant reason with. You cant reason with idiots like that. Only way to deal with him is to put him down.

And come on, he is some skinny skelalton.
    Some idiot calling me brice lee.

wat fucking bruce lee, i would step out and destory him, wat he swings a club at me. its extremly easy to catch it, i have foguht tons of fights vs bats and shit.

anyone who said reason or do nothnig, is just a garbage person and low life scumbag. Im sure none of you would have the courage to step to anyone up.

if someone was getting beat up in a train or bus, you would just stay and watch and do NOTHNIG .like the rest of the fucking sheep. Weak bitches.

the reason this motherfucker thinks he is hard, cause no one is stepping up to him, listen to wat he says, ull do nothnig exactly. he is talking about weak bitches like u.

javonte999

are you all fools in this topic?
    it was just a barbaric person who u cant reason with. You cant reason with idiots like that. Only way to deal with him is to put him down.

And come on, he is some skinny skelalton.
    Some idiot calling me brice lee.

wat fucking bruce lee, i would step out and destory him, wat he swings a club at me. its extremly easy to catch it, i have foguht tons of fights vs bats and shit.

anyone who said reason or do nothnig, is just a garbage person and low life scumbag. Im sure none of you would have the courage to step to anyone up.

if someone was getting beat up in a train or bus, you would just stay and watch and do NOTHNIG .like the rest of the fucking sheep. Weak bitches.

the reason this motherfucker thinks he is hard, cause no one is stepping up to him, listen to wat he says, ull do nothnig exactly. he is talking about weak bitches like u.[/b]

+1

MillionVoices

naturally yes i would be like wtf is going on, and yes im 18, but what does age have to do with it...in addition i have nothing to prove to the people here, if he is threatening me by damaging my car and after I tried talking with him peacefully (as i was taught to do as a first resort instead of fighting immediately) does not stop then it becomes a matter i must deal with, it would then become a matter of self defense and if it means physically doing damage to him so be it, yes i would be concerned about his weapon but as i said, its nothing that difficult to overcome saying you know what you have to do and dont hesitate and dont let the fight carry on for more than 30 seconds[/b]
    ur an idiot

Peacefully, he would stab u 16 times in the heart
    that guy would kill u and i mean kill you.
    He will stab u the second you open your mouth. He doesnt speak you fool.
    Dont you undertsand you cant reason with ppl like this, he doesnt seem to be open to logic, its why he smashing the fuck car.

were the fuck u live fukcing Kanses on a farm or wat?

flamthrow

I agree with some parts of ur reasonment gondon, for instance the part that someone gets beat up in a train/subway whatever and NOONE does anything. I know from experience that in belgium we have the exact same crap. Now people dont give me the bs that the USA is far more dangerous than such a little country you guys prolly never heard off. We got all the "scum" of the african countries coz Belgium is the only european country that leaves them in so easily. Anywayz as I was saying the part where noone done anything, happened to me the other day. 3 "thugs" come up to me and obviously wanna mog me. Now I usually just avoid the fighting but i was rly on my nerves. The second the guy grabbed my throat i hit his nose and prolly broke it, at least it was bleeding! Second one tried grabbing me and well broke his wrist. (thx bro >>> german special forces, thaught me a bit xD)! The 3rd one ran off like a bitch. Now for the other situation I had to help out a 12 year old boy the other day getting mogged by 2 africans because none of the 40 people around said anything. That I just found horrible and seriously they are not any better than the guys that are actually doing the crime.

Now in the situation of the video if I had children in the car obviously I wouldnt even think of getting out of the car. My only concern would be to get out of there and get my loved ones in safety. And I think everyone with a little bit of intelligence would do the same. Imagine you do a wrong move and get knocked out, wake up and your children are hurt/dead/missing, would you still feel tough after that?

javonte999

ur an idiot

Peacefully, he would stab u 16 times in the heart
    that guy would kill u and i mean kill you.
    He will stab u the second you open your mouth. He doesnt speak you fool.
    Dont you undertsand you cant reason with ppl like this, he doesnt seem to be open to logic, its why he smashing the fuck car.

were the fuck u live fukcing Kanses on a farm or wat?[/b]

wtf well i dont no about if he kill him,i betcha that crackhead wouldnt pull dat shit if a black person was in da car that why he went for a pt cruiser not a cadillac

wtf well i dont no about if he kill him,i betcha that crackhead wouldnt pull dat shit if a black person was in da car that why he went for a pt cruiser not a cadillac[/b]
    YO YO Peace out!

javonte999

YO YO Peace out![/b]
    wtf um u leaving or something??

wawh

dark rogue and that turk guy... you guys are really heroes
    flamthrow is the one with some common sense... and usefull reply

but you guys just talking crap and dark rogue go to school and learn some descent english instead of replying useless bullshit about how 'great' you are....

edit: million... lol ya maybe im a pussy... im atleast not that stupid to risk my life for a fucking car, if he would hit one of my friends ya i would jump him but thats a different story..... life/friends>material stuff

javonte999

dark rogue and that turk guy... you guys are really heroes
    flamthrow is the one with some common sense... and usefull reply

but you guys just talking crap and dark rogue go to school and learn some descent english instead of replying useless bullshit about how 'great' you are....

edit: million... lol ya maybe im a pussy... im atleast not that stupid to risk my life for a fucking car, if he would hit one of my friends ya i would jump him but thats a different story..... life/friends>material stuff[/b]

rofl u just a pussy and whoever would just drive off

but you guys just talking crap and dark rogue go to school and learn some descent english instead of replying useless bullshit[/b]
    that was what i wanted to bring with "YO YO peace out"

but actually i can understand when "ya nat anderstOd it bcooz of the gangsta-slaaang"

MillionVoices

cool flamethrow

javonte999

lesson of the day
    stop letting black ppl punk yall
    and yes they do it all the time
    i punk white kids at skool just to see they reaction
    i probably only got like 3 white friends
    STEP YOUR GAME UP!!

wawh

lesson of the day
    STEP YOUR GAME UP!![/b]
    oke, i get like 3 sentences of that.... what the hell are you talking about lol?
    i think you're the one who have to take some lessons.... in english that is

lesson of the day
    STEP YOUR GAME UP!![/b]
    Go pick some cotton....

You actually deserve the stupid nigger award... enjoy...

javonte999

rofl
    this is forums u dumbass i dont have to spell right
    and u should grow bigger balls before talkn to me

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast