Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

I would.

This is a discussion on I would. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; protecting means making sure ppl dont get hurt, protecting doesnt mean shooting anyone who poses a threat[/b] your a moron, ...
Page: 7

MillionVoices

protecting means making sure ppl dont get hurt, protecting doesnt mean shooting anyone who poses a threat[/b]
    your a moron, thats the stupidest quote i ever heard.

Protection= Remove Threat.

i would kill him on the spot, i dont give a shit. he doesnt deserve life.

kennyburger

Well you all are not thinking of another factor in the situation if you didnt drive away, the camera man, and the angle that he points the camera doesnt show all of his suroundings so there might be more of his lowlife "homies" with him. + if you killed him even though he assulted you it is still 2nd degree murder which would get you life in prison. i have a taisergun in my car so i would disable him then prolly knock out the cameraman then call the police.

KcloudZ

Well you all are not thinking of another factor in the situation if you didnt drive away, the camera man, and the angle that he points the camera doesnt show all of his suroundings so there might be more of his lowlife "homies" with him. + if you killed him even though he assulted you it is still 2nd degree murder which would get you life in prison. i have a taisergun in my car so i would disable him then prolly knock out the cameraman then call the police.[/b]

iuno about you but in florida if you're in danger you can pop a nigga.

for what he was doin, on tape, if that guy would have got out and shot him in the head, he woulda walked free.

kennyburger

not in california

Mitch

+12312341241241[/b]
    my first instincts would have been to slam my door open to push him away from my car as he walked by, and then jump out and drop kick his ass and then just start punching him on the ground until i got tired

my first instincts would have been to slam my door open to push him away from my car as he walked by, and then jump out and drop kick his ass and then just start punching him on the ground until i got tired[/b]
    you mean start punching him on the ground til the camera man stabs you to death?

kennyburger

:lol: someone remembered the cameraman

:lol: someone remembered the cameraman[/b]
    yea we forget mostly the hard working ppl

LOL yeah , everyone acting so tough... i would do something maybe if i had a knife or a gun lol otherwise he would have hit my skull with that metal thing.. rather let him hit the car than me[/b]
    I would, but only because I get paid for it :lol:

Anyway this is not about race, it's about pussy who uses Crack to be brave enough to attack car where is only female? in it...or then really fat chick looking dude...and then he still needs ironbar. I don't care if he got caught because those kinda whimps get always what they deserve on streets...

Whimp bonus +10 <_<

Ps. to those idiots who would have used gun in full street...have a nice jail time. Not even US court system would have let you walk, even you wouldn&#39;t have hit anyone else ( slight chance ) you would have get procecuted for attampted murder or something like, forgot US terms...

that video was a response to a clip called "sparkling wiggles" and one of the RE&#39;s to that clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuetWSdDBIY...ted&search=

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567