Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

iAmGxD PK movie enjoy it

This is a discussion on iAmGxD PK movie enjoy it within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol. You just angry bout afk coz they rape you? You dont have any friends on Human or on Orc ...
Page: 5

lol.
    You just angry bout afk coz they rape you?
    You dont have any friends on Human or on Orc side. No one likes you.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

sad rogue

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

The Humans Are noobs .. CLan (AFK)[/b]
    and because u are an noob u told devin to be a new owner and joined AFK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but kinda funny to see how many AFK players he killed there, after they was like the ppl who laught at hes combo and minor, gg there[/b]
    yea this this vid it looks like hes owning several AFK players but thats simply not true. for example when he killed "PimmelPeter" at this video he was fightin unbuffed IamGxD and started running when he realized too lose. then he saw other orc comin and turned around to get the last hit aka nps. hes also just top np holder since most players who got alot nps donated like all or more then 300/400k nps

tguedes

name of songs please!!!!!!!!

and ohh yea he sucks, theres no way he did a 2v1 vs 2 AFK members and beat them at lvl 70. something wrong there. could be like fridulin said.

Is this guy still2alive? if he is, it all makes sense. I keep wondering why he has dual minor, no wait, i know why :S All I saw in all his videos is pure ks and a terrible combo. You see almost at the middle that he finds sum1 that dc'ed or afk and he does not use spike after 30 secs when the hp bar is low enough to last hit with it, afraid of ks much? sweet irony.

The video itself its not bad, music its too used in videos, really boring.

YOUR SUCH AFUCKING NOOB YOU TOWNED FROM ME 15 TIMES IN WAR WOW

lol rant over :\

trz

ok vid could be better

I know i'm bumping this crap but i have to say it ......this video SUCKS i mean how u dare to post something like this? ._. most of your 1on1's are crappy cus u won not thanks to your combo nor ur healing u won cus ur enemys mistakes for example :

-Skullcruncher : RAN OUT OF MANA i mean wich decent warrior doesn't watch his mp in a vs, he was like red balllin' you in 2 HS but then no mana gg for him.
    -Piroca he was unbuffed and when he dropdd you he started using Cat's Eye, Stealth and idk wich useless skills more for like 4-5 secs so GG for him.
    -Andrew was unbuffed.
    -MustWanted SLIDING cme on GfckingG.
    -Sicoxis and Dezartur aren't even trying to use minor heal. LOL @ vs'ing Azumy ._.

I'm not friend of Piroca or IronHide but i've played with them and i'm pretty sure they are waaay better rogues than you.

3/10 imho. h34r:

lol so lets put it this way, He goes into arena gets last hit on you, PMs you and says HAHA! i beat you in 1v1 1-0 BB. thats the fucking idiot this kid is.

Diavolik

I know i'm bumping this crap but i have to say it ......this video SUCKS i mean how u dare to post something like this? ._. most of your 1on1's are crappy cus u won not thanks to your combo nor ur healing u won cus ur enemys mistakes for example :

-Skullcruncher : RAN OUT OF MANA i mean wich decent warrior doesn't watch his mp in a vs, he was like red balllin' you in 2 HS but then no mana gg for him.
    -Piroca he was unbuffed and when he dropdd you he started using Cat's Eye, Stealth and idk wich useless skill for like 4-5 secs so GG for him.
    -Andrew was unbuffed.
    -MustWanted SLIDING cme on GfckingG.
    -Sicoxis and Dezartur aren't even trying to use minor heal. LOL @ vs'ing Azumy ._.

I'm not friend of Piroca or IronHide but i've played with them and i'm pretty sure they are waaay better rogues than you.

3/10 imho. h34r:[/b]
    Who are you ? Blackcore hmm i remember this warrior noob lvl 70 :/ he quit ko because fuking loser in c-west

Who are you ? Blackcore hmm i remember this warrior noob lvl 70 :/ he quit ko because fuking loser in c-west[/b]
    yea that's why u kept beggin me to let you join my guild ._. and w/e at least i dont make and post a shitty pk vid claming myself as a "good" rogue/warrior, pathetic cheater GG sir.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Who are you ? Blackcore hmm i remember this warrior noob lvl 70 :/ he quit ko because fuking loser in c-west[/b]
    Its his opinion if you are gonna act like that next time don't post then, do you expect that ALL of us are going to like your vid? ...

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Its his opinion if you are gonna act like that next time don't post then, do you expect that ALL of us are going to like your vid? ...[/b]
    well there are alot bad videos who get good rated but they are not that retarded like this guy. he tryin to proof his skill with realy stupid vs. the other point is his behavior ingame. most players just hate/dont like him and he proof way alot times in this topic. just close it and all fine. no1 will miss this topic^^

Unr4ted

well there are alot bad videos who get good rated but they are not that retarded like this guy. he tryin to proof his skill with realy stupid vs. the other point is his behavior ingame. most players just hate/dont like him and he proof way alot times in this topic. just close it and all fine. no1 will miss this topic^^[/b]
    soo true, anyways hes a noob, nothing else needs to be said

Diavolik

acept !!

Im good

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast