Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

iAmGxD PK movie enjoy it

This is a discussion on iAmGxD PK movie enjoy it within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dam this guy play ko for more than 3 years and he stills sucks dam. you are making a bad ...
Page: 6

xxcuajinaisxx

dam this guy play ko for more than 3 years and he stills sucks dam. you are making a bad reputation to the peruvian people dude. go fuck ur self and stop playing. the only thing u know how to do it right its ks. and its so funny u put the lvl of the people u kill in ur vid. 70+ 80 ohhh yeahhh im 70 and i killed a 70+ with shit gear or debuffed ohh yeahh im the best. u sux i wish i could have a char on c-west i wiil own u, btw i can own u with an acount lvl 59 with the same items u have.

Spanish: eres una gran mierda juegas hace mas de 3 anos y apestas fallas skills tu barra apesta intentas hacer combo minor + hp pero ni te sale xq no sabes hacer una buena barra, eres un kser de mierda y matas puro cagado y como lo dijo unleashed sigues usando ilusion ? eres una gran mierda. apestasssssssssssss. te odio hijo de puta y lo peor eres dragon con borde y es una verguenza xq no sabes jugar.

Ban him for noob.

Diavolik

dam this guy play ko for more than 3 years and he stills sucks dam. you are making a bad reputation to the peruvian people dude. go fuck ur self and stop playing. the only thing u know how to do it right its ks. and its so funny u put the lvl of the people u kill in ur vid. 70+ 80 ohhh yeahhh im 70 and i killed a 70+ with shit gear or debuffed ohh yeahh im the best. u sux i wish i could have a char on c-west i wiil own u, btw i can own u with an acount lvl 59 with the same items u have.

Spanish: eres una gran mierda juegas hace mas de 3 anos y apestas fallas skills tu barra apesta intentas hacer combo minor + hp pero ni te sale xq no sabes hacer una buena barra, eres un kser de mierda y matas puro cagado y como lo dijo unleashed sigues usando ilusion ? eres una gran mierda. apestasssssssssssss. te odio hijo de puta y lo peor eres dragon con borde y es una verguenza xq no sabes jugar.

Ban him for noob.[/b]

ty

Well, gotta clear here a point for all the ppl who dosnt play carnac west..
    IamGxD is like the worst rogue on CW, was running from me when im naked 1 dagger, slides and ilusin me, 5 seconds later you can check yr letters, you will find there a letter from that kid sayin ur pedal.

but kinda funny to see how many AFK players he killed there, after they was like the ppl who laught at hes combo and minor, gg there .

@ dragon, he was pkin with me on PersimmoN, and he was like the only guy who didnt donate nps at all. there is ppl like me who donated about x3 nps then this guy got total lol.[/b]
    why u didnt have symbol then ? oh yeah just normal bs.

and he is cheater and noob but ur scammer so thats

Make him > you lol

just maybe because i donated 650k mainly to all the clans i been in you fuktard noob hamad?
    only an idiot will read your topic and think im a scammer. all the arabs around now sayin whole undez scamm them, whos next hamad? rofl. stop spamming.

just maybe because i donated 650k mainly to all the clans i been in you fuktard noob hamad?
    only an idiot will read your topic and think im a scammer. all the arabs around now sayin whole undez scamm them, whos next hamad? rofl. stop spamming.[/b]
    elad elad ...... dont talk about arabs becuz i respect jews

and listen if u were actually gg u wouldnt say shit about ur sharer real nati

and u wouldnt lost full hp to me

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

From what J said:

1. Slow down your combo. You're going way too fast and missing your skills.

Your combo SUX pretty bad ;/ Ur missin 80% of ur skills.

Validating

just cuz i hate all "IAMs", wont be bothering watching vid

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol iamgxd you were a wall hacker in ardream
    so theirs one reason why u suck
    for 2 you cant minor combo You just run and run ... oh ur still running btw,,,,,
    lol and for 3. when ur at towers in our party haha then you start to ks us :P
    im guessing i touched a nerve when i called u a hacker huh ?

when you vs random scrubs it may look good to people who dont know c west but just makes you look like a dumbass

Diavolik

lol iamgxd you were a wall hacker in ardream
    so theirs one reason why u suck
    for 2 you cant minor combo You just run and run ... oh ur still running btw,,,,,
    lol and for 3. when ur at towers in our party haha then you start to ks us :P
    im guessing i touched a nerve when i called u a hacker huh ?
    when you vs random scrubs it may look good to people who dont know c west but just makes you look like a dumbass[/b]

i beat u already

Remember?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456