Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

iAmGxD vs Shark

This is a discussion on iAmGxD vs Shark within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shark started with 50% hp and like 30% mana. And it wasn't vs, just look how often he use his ...
Page: 4

Magenta

Shark started with 50% hp and like 30% mana. And it wasn't vs, just look how often he use his skill...

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Ok guys give him a break seriously.. And for ppl saying hes using Tbl minor..totallys fails. cuz Tbl edit minors is just like the old one.. which when this guy minor we see the ''cooldown''. ..And who cares if he was using safety, K i will say gratz. The video actually sucked.. the vs wasnt cool, no scrolls, and ur combo wasnt that good.. But u tried

Gj

KalaBunga Senior Member

there must be a reason to the 81 lost even w/o scrolls etc the 81 schould not have lost

the sin failed his combo alot

im better than all of u noobs

he has a really bad combo and a shit MH, When i played my support mage i could hardly move a sins hp, I got a fraps of me vsing iAmGxD and we were both at about 50% hp when royarcher decided to be his retarded self and start shooting me, but even with this cooldown a MH is better than hp pots anyday.. especially if you use minor + hp pot combo.

The first vs you have wolf + ac so thats nothing to be proud of.. In the second vs im guessing Shark was wolfed, and he almost raped you.. maybe if you hadve let him start at full hp.

give me 70 lvl and i can fight 2vs1 .. me vs rogue and warrior lol

Anal Rapist Senior Member

give me 70 lvl and i can fight 2vs1 .. me vs rogue and warrior lol[/b]
    I would love to see a video of u, i dont know u but ur showoffing everywhere ...hmmmmm

ThrozZ

Hey diabolik come Girakon need latinos
    come return all xD!

give him a break, hes not that bad and wheres mods ? mute some asses.

anyway about the video, well 2/10 didnt look like he was even trying. Real vs goes on with scs and not naked

I bet he can own half of the guys who posted here, mostly cuz of items tho. ow and dont be so hasty moneygrip you might lose your items [/b]
    No, he's terrible. I've beaten him with my strength set on when had 200+ more ap than me with my full gear on and he wore dd lol. The kid also scammed AfterShock for a shard +8 and bragged about doing it in commander chat. Fuck this kid.

No, he's terrible. I've beaten him with my strength set on when had 200+ more ap than me with my full gear on and he wore dd lol. The kid also scammed AfterShock for a shard +8 and bragged about doing it in commander chat. Fuck this kid.[/b]
    I beat him too and ? are you just braging or something and yes fuck this kid hes an asshole but if you just go over those 2 pages or so everyone is just throwing shit at him, say something usefull for a change common. If you wanna hate someone hate K4pr4L hes an asshole

Hey cutie Senior Member

I beat him too and ? are you just braging or something and yes fuck this kid hes an asshole but if you just go over those 2 pages or so everyone is just throwing shit at him, say something usefull for a change common. If you wanna hate someone hate K4pr4L hes an asshole[/b]
    and so is IamGXD, wats your point?

If ya got nothing to say just keep your mounth shut, rate video and get lost no need for retarted flames.

enigma69

give me 70 lvl and i can fight 2vs1 .. me vs rogue and warrior lol[/b]
    a movie of you winning a vrs against a troll would surprise me.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

If ya got nothing to say just keep your mounth shut, rate video and get lost no need for retarted flames.[/b]
    +1 to that....

this thread is pure flaming damn!!!

this guy just wanna show you guys a movie that he made, dont be so childish, just rate
    it damn it.
    He wanna share something with us so stop that hatin ish.......
    some mods should mute some ppl in here really!

on topic:
    i enjoyed your movie baba
    keep going

Diavolik

No, he's terrible. I've beaten him with my strength set on when had 200+ more ap than me with my full gear on and he wore dd lol. The kid also scammed AfterShock for a shard +8 and bragged about doing it in commander chat. Fuck this kid.[/b]
    Huh ?

Who are you ? maybe random noob ><

I beat him too and ? are you just braging or something and yes fuck this kid hes an asshole but if you just go over those 2 pages or so everyone is just throwing shit at him, say something usefull for a change common. If you wanna hate someone hate K4pr4L hes an asshole[/b]

And ??

Dont remember you ?

zorry ;(

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast