Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

IamSick-Insanity,pk movie..Girakon server!

This is a discussion on IamSick-Insanity,pk movie..Girakon server! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If a priests uses heal then i dont mind using acid, or running away from them when i redball.[/b] You ...
Page: 8

If a priests uses heal then i dont mind using acid, or running away from them when i redball.[/b]

You sir are a noob, i'm talking about the skills you are given..not throwing acid pots or running away..but if it fits to be a coward and run away trying to save ur 50 np's then so be it..we are not all meant to be good.

RideOn

You sir are a noob, i'm talking about the skills you are given..not throwing acid pots or running away..but if it fits to be a coward and run away trying to save ur 50 np's then so be it..we are not all meant to be good.[/b]
    u r fcking scammer noob piece of shit, u r the noob here priest healing himselft on vs is lame thats all

gl on ur new server fcking scammer piece of shit

and if he uses heal i can use blind asweel but that sux in vs so dont be smart bb

depends. If a priest malices and heals himself, then parasites massives w/e its fukin lame. If he malices and heals...w/e ill still win. If he doesnt malice, he can heal however long he wants. Besides, ill be spamming him 800 or smth, and ill get 4-5 hits per heal. So his 1920 wont be enough

Banned

You sir are a noob, i'm talking about the skills you are given..not throwing acid pots or running away..but if it fits to be a coward and run away trying to save ur 50 np's then so be it..we are not all meant to be good.[/b]
    and healign during a 1 v 1 isnt being a coward? lolyour basically starting back to full hp and saying well ill just start this 1 v 1 over cuz i did badly the other one.

if u heal in a vs its not a vs its a pk situation, and thats where everythign is allowed. Your prolly just some nooby ass priest who has to justify healing himself bcuz he can never win properly.

Death_AngeL76

Nice pk vid 9/10

ngojceta

and healign during a 1 v 1 isnt being a coward? lolyour basically starting back to full hp and saying well ill just start this 1 v 1 over cuz i did badly the other one.

if u heal in a vs its not a vs its a pk situation, and thats where everythign is allowed. Your prolly just some nooby ass priest who has to justify healing himself bcuz he can never win properly.[/b]
    Why dont you try to vs without HP pots, and without minor healing, and we'll see who will win, that should be fun
    So, what you're saying is, the priest is not allowed to ever win a vs? Why dont you try playing a priest for a while, you'll see that even a heal wont help you against a good minor healing rogue.
    It seems to me that you think that you're god, and the only one who can beat you is some nooby priest who is cheating in vs using a heal :huh:

Banned

Why dont you try to vs without HP pots, and without minor healing, and we'll see who will win, that should be fun
    So, what you're saying is, the priest is not allowed to ever win a vs? Why dont you try playing a priest for a while, you'll see that even a heal wont help you against a good minor healing rogue.
    It seems to me that you think that you're god, and the only one who can beat you is some nooby priest who is cheating in vs using a heal :huh:[/b]

Um didnt say that

And yes i did notice the spelling mistake just to lazy to fix it.

Back ontopic:
    I dont mind a priest using malice, cant really beat minor without it.

Again if u use heal then u shouldnt mind me using what i have to use to kill u. (acid,blinding, and whatever the fck else i got)

Bcuz when i vs most priests this is what i usually experience.

Malice (thats fine)
    we fight , they redball and heal then malice me again...
    fight again, they redball and heal, hit malice again...
    repeat until i either die or just give up.
    Usually i just give up after the 2nd time.

ngojceta

Um didnt say that

And yes i did notice the spelling mistake just to lazy to fix it.

Back ontopic:
    I dont mind a priest using malice, cant really beat minor without it.

Again if u use heal then u shouldnt mind me using what i have to use to kill u. (acid,blinding, and whatever the fck else i got)

Bcuz when i vs most priests this is what i usually experience.

Malice (thats fine)
    we fight , they redball and heal then malice me again...
    fight again, they redball and heal, hit malice again...
    repeat until i either die or just give up.
    Usually i just give up after the 2nd time.[/b]
    I wasn't refering to the spelling mistake, just to the idea of priest not healing in a 1v1; when I vs, I can use MAX 2 hp pots and then soulpot, which means I heal myself for 1440 hp, and after soul pot when I can use hp pot again, I'm down to like 1/2 hp already :blink:
    And yea, using malice and then healing non stop is gayest as it can get <_<
    I think when you vs with a priest you can either malice the opponent or you can use heal without using duffs (just my opinion)

Oh btw, stylo is a chitin bp with 5,4k mana, and Idk how much defense but it was a fair fight, you can see IamSick needed 1 r damage to die

Banned

I wasn&#39;t refering to the spelling mistake, just to the idea of priest not healing in a 1v1; when I vs, I can use MAX 2 hp pots and then soulpot, which means I heal myself for 1440 hp, and after soul pot when I can use hp pot again, I&#39;m down to like 1/2 hp already :blink:
    I think when you vs with a priest you can either malice the opponent or you can use heal without using duffs (just my opinion)

Oh btw, stylo is a chitin bp with 5,4k mana, and Idk how much defense but it was a fair fight, you can see IamSick needed 1 r damage to die [/b]
    Well i mean if ur getting hit that hard, heal all u want.

Im referring to priests who can actually stand up to a rogue without healing and just using malice. When its actually a fair vs and the priest uses heal bcuz he/she messed up there combo a bit.

and if im hitting any priest that hard i wouldnt mind him or her using heal,malice,parasite, and massive. Thats when its a pk situation and not a vs.
    but u also shouldnt mind me running a bit and curing and doing such and such to win.Maybe acids are a bit much i guess.

Banned

preists that dont heal in a 1v1 are normaly way over powering the other class
    like a bp that beats a full shelled +8 warrior with +0 uniques without healing is babashoping
    or just beast pro

and healing in a 1v1, u do it all the time&#39;
    minor, pot, w/e

lopezik

nice combo and not bad minor

but movie 7/10

the point is that spamming heals is stupid. Like OMG IM GUNA DIE

heal heal combo once, heal again, combo once, heal...wasting time

Learn to use hp pots, and if the other person is annihilating you w/o heals..maybe he deserves ur nps, and u shudnt pk solo anymore o_0

bp&#39;s pwn ok? :wub: end of this argument

I wasn&#39;t refering to the spelling mistake, just to the idea of priest not healing in a 1v1; when I vs, I can use MAX 2 hp pots and then soulpot, which means I heal myself for 1440 hp, and after soul pot when I can use hp pot again, I&#39;m down to like 1/2 hp already :blink:

Oh btw, stylo is a chitin bp with 5,4k mana, and Idk how much defense but it was a fair fight, you can see IamSick needed 1 r damage to die [/b]
    just go fp or chitin ( i suggest fp) n itll take care of ur mana probs.

my rules for vs&#39;s are

- rouge vs&#39;s- anything goes aside from sliding, that means duffs heals blinding. i know there are rouges saying wtf is this guy on crack, but i myself have fought many good rouges n found that its bout 99% pointlesss in duffing in a rouge vs becuase if the rouges good theyll cure it insantly n then while ur trying to throw another duff theyre pounding on u alredy canceling everything, n when it comes to heals it truley isnt hard to cancel em, however on the priests part they shuldnt be doing this helis helis heal helis helis heal that shit is nonsense ud might aswell accept defeat. in most cases the rouge well cancel the heal n win cuase if theyre using double minor theyll heal about 600- 800 hp during the time the priest is attempting to heal.

- mage vs&#39;s no duffs no heals so long as the mage doesnt just ice u n run around n ice agian to tick u off

-priest vs&#39;s tank fight no duffs or heals, i find malice fights with no curing is pointless, tank fights show more on the players skill for comboin n potting. & theres another which is all out duff/ heal fest - i personaly dont prefer but i guess u need someskill in it mainly timing n curing.

warrior vs&#39;s malice ONLY no parasite slow or massive bullsh1t n no heals ( unless the warriors screams or slides u)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast