Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

IamSick-Insanity,pk movie..Girakon server!

This is a discussion on IamSick-Insanity,pk movie..Girakon server! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; - mage vs's no duffs no heals so long as the mage doesnt just ice u n run around n ...
Page: 9

- mage vs's no duffs no heals so long as the mage doesnt just ice u n run around n ice agian to tick u off

warrior vs's malice ONLY no parasite slow or massive bullsh1t n no heals ( unless the warriors screams or slides u)[/b]
    why don't u follow ur own rules? u parasite/maliced/healed against dangerduck and malice and healed against bloodlust. if ur gonna act bad ass and put ur record in 1vs1's with YOUR rules then why dont u even follow them? humorous.

Cristality

and healign during a 1 v 1 isnt being a coward? lolyour basically starting back to full hp and saying well ill just start this 1 v 1 over cuz i did badly the other one.

if u heal in a vs its not a vs its a pk situation, and thats where everythign is allowed. Your prolly just some nooby ass priest who has to justify healing himself bcuz he can never win properly.[/b]

Stop talking shit and think before you write anything..you sound like a fucking ignorant, so your saying that preists's heal is not equivalent to your 2 minor heal, that by the time i stop to heal myself your hp is not all the way up aswell? Of course it is, besides if you are skilled enough you can kill a bp, because i've seen it..if you cant, well you got work to do (go practice your combo in those dummies outside moradon lol ). As for dbuff i do not dbuff anybody unless they are much higher than me or come in more than 2.

why don't u follow ur own rules? u parasite/maliced/healed against dangerduck and malice and healed against bloodlust. if ur gonna act bad ass and put ur record in 1vs1's with YOUR rules then why dont u even follow them? humorous.[/b]
    ive alredy faught dangerduck without duffs or heals and bloodlust (malice only) without heals and have it on fraps, when im in cz i dont think every1s out there to vs me, this record here is from the people that letterd me saying meet me at the back of hb or at arena not while im raiding a ew party.not so homurous now is it?

can u share it to youtube plx

up

igor_lazar

nice vid u got a pretty good combo

nah 2 lazy to put on youtube srrY:>

_Stylo_

nice video bro, but you didn't tell me your were using fraps :P 1500/300 scrolls and you said no DD.... As far as 1 vs 1, I don't use duffs or heals usually on rogues because its pointless most of the time...i do malice warriors but don't heal..as far as bps I like a good tank fight every once in awhile but duffing and curing at the right time takes skill and in my opionion is necessary to determne the better BP. And as for my vs again Smoked...We agreed on best out of 5. I won the first 3. I am not using it as an excuse but its a fact. After the first 3 vs's you said brb and i relogged and loaded fraps. You beat me the next 4 times with fraps because fraps makes me lag, this is the reason why I don't have a pk video out right now, so any way the record is 3-4 Smoked and really don't want to turn this into a flaming contest so I will just say in my opinion we are equal..even when you or I won we were at 5% or 1 hit away from being dead...also a majority of the time i use smite and shield and you said HB only. anyway, see your fat ass in CZ!

On topic- Nice vid again baba: D

On BP shit-

Full out duff BP 1v1 is the most fun 1v1 imo Use full skills and usually negates any level or item difference that a standard tank 1v1 would have. The smarter person or more skilled priest will usually win.

And the reason not to use smite + shield... 32 club defense perhaps

I 1v1ed sm0ked twice, first time I had no book on lol, and second time I lost by an R hit but that was when i had tank priest items with 1400 AP

But my BP combo probly isn't perfect anyway atm, I am naturally a tank priest but theres like no humans in CZ so I have to play BP to have any kind of fun on KO.

nice video bro, but you didn't tell me your were using fraps :P 1500/300 scrolls and you said no DD.... As far as 1 vs 1, I don't use duffs or heals usually on rogues because its pointless most of the time...i do malice warriors but don't heal..as far as bps I like a good tank fight every once in awhile but duffing and curing at the right time takes skill and in my opionion is necessary to determne the better BP. And as for my vs again Smoked...We agreed on best out of 5. I won the first 3. I am not using it as an excuse but its a fact. After the first 3 vs's you said brb and i relogged and loaded fraps. You beat me the next 4 times with fraps because fraps makes me lag, this is the reason why I don't have a pk video out right now, so any way the record is 3-4 Smoked and really don't want to turn this into a flaming contest so I will just say in my opinion we are equal..even when you or I won we were at 5% or 1 hit away from being dead...also a majority of the time i use smite and shield and you said HB only. anyway, see your fat ass in CZ![/b]
    muahha screw ur smite n sheld noob club defence !

_Stylo_

what is your msn noob(smoked)?

Banned

Stop talking shit and think before you write anything..you sound like a fucking ignorant, so your saying that preists's heal is not equivalent to your 2 minor heal, that by the time i stop to heal myself your hp is not all the way up aswell? Of course it is, besides if you are skilled enough you can kill a bp, because i've seen it..if you cant, well you got work to do (go practice your combo in those dummies outside moradon lol ). As for dbuff i do not dbuff anybody unless they are much higher than me or come in more than 2.[/b]
    Just another way to restart the vs its that simple, if ur going to spam heal everytime u redball it would be better to not even try to vs. Use malice, u should be hitting your oppenent around 600-700.. thats enough for any bp to win.

I mean if ur just some nooby ass priest who heals every vs and tries to justify it, then whats the point of even arguing... Ur going to obviously keep doing what your doing, but dont try to call it being skilled or smart.

Now if a rogue cures malice, spam every single db u have... Just do what u have to do to win. Thats when its more of a free for all 1 v 1.

Example, fluppy vs 000000

nice video bro, but you didn't tell me your were using fraps :P 1500/300 scrolls and you said no DD.... As far as 1 vs 1, I don't use duffs or heals usually on rogues because its pointless most of the time...i do malice warriors but don't heal..as far as bps I like a good tank fight every once in awhile but duffing and curing at the right time takes skill and in my opionion is necessary to determne the better BP. And as for my vs again Smoked...We agreed on best out of 5. I won the first 3. I am not using it as an excuse but its a fact. After the first 3 vs's you said brb and i relogged and loaded fraps. You beat me the next 4 times with fraps because fraps makes me lag, this is the reason why I don't have a pk video out right now, so any way the record is 3-4 Smoked and really don't want to turn this into a flaming contest so I will just say in my opinion we are equal..even when you or I won we were at 5% or 1 hit away from being dead...also a majority of the time i use smite and shield and you said HB only. anyway, see your fat ass in CZ![/b]
    beautiful way to settle it.

up

up[/b]
    hehe,i vsed with u few times,always got 4khp when u died :P

ok whatever lol it wasnt me ...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast