Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

iAmTheBitch Pk/Vs movie from Euko!

This is a discussion on iAmTheBitch Pk/Vs movie from Euko! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wen i log and look @ the skillbar i have no idea how he even finds anything >.>, i have ...
Page: 2

wen i log and look @ the skillbar i have no idea how he even finds anything >.>, i have to look around just for light feet, nigga be crazy with 11 fingers

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    wen i log and look @ the skillbar i have no idea how he even finds anything >.>, i have to look around just for light feet, nigga be crazy with 11 fingers
    wtf you talk dude, right click minor its 100% legit, and every GG sin use in situation, to escape or pk, you know any way to burn mana with out using right click?

ROFL, he is legit, and he is using skills well, he need to improve his combo only, Elly combo was 8 hits before years a go, now, average sin's can do 12 hit combo, some Pro's like BloodyTearz can do 13 hit combo.

stfu dumbass andresm, i know its legit just saying when i log in and see that skillbar im amazed how he uses it.. /facepalm @ you

gg movie, keep it up

Not bad for a first try 5/10 or was it your actual first long movie?

nice movie i just find it funny that u showed 1 vs that u beat stonecold while i kicked ur ass like umm 10 times in a row when i was on the charcter? :O got some of that frapsed maybe? <3

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

it looks like stonecoldkillah ran out of pots at the end of the vs, he was spamming HP pots lol

and btw after talking with the owner of stonecold and with some other guys u just vsed a guy named Lin who never played a rogue b4 i mean comon seriously cant u see that the guy aint even healing himself at the begining lol
    anyways its obviously means somthing to u if u chose to put it in ur movie
    if u wanna vs any of us just post or pm me and we will jump over to sexyko and fraps a vs or 2 =]

Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    and btw after talking with the owner of stonecold and with some other guys u just vsed a guy named Lin who never played a rogue b4 i mean comon seriously cant u see that the guy aint even healing himself at the begining lol
    he is flaming you guys

if u wanna vs any of us just post or pm me and we will jump over to sexyko and fraps a vs or 2 =]
    lol this dude gona kick your ass ))

Banned for scamming.

lol ur obviously butthurt. keep crying
    and lowpwnd, ap enchant gives max 90 more ap :P
    300? wtf u on??

i just said that he only shows a single vs that we beats a guy that NEVER played a rogue b4 while we kicked hes ass like EVERY single vs and im saying it agian im up for vsing in sexyko anytime
    now please explain me hows that crying agian?

@anderasm
    if u really he thinks he gonna beat any of us that actually been playing on a rogue b4 wh wont u make a bet ?
    what u think?

@anderasm
    if u really he thinks he gonna beat any of us that actually been playing on a rogue b4 wh wont u make a bet ?
    what u think?
    i think your flames pass limit and your trolling on this topic, why dont you make your own video and show us your skills, you just flame here, me, me... pff

Yes we all know it wasn't the real stonecoldkillah. In that vs you could see Lin was doing alright at the start, but fell apart as the versus went on. I suppose that's what happens when you let friends 1v1 on your account :P

The movie was fine but the music was quite boring. moving on!

Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    i think your flames pass limit and your trolling on this topic, why dont you make your own video and show us your skills, you just flame here, me, me... pff
    im not flaming u i just mentioned somthing u said thats all i just though since u sooo sure that ur buttbuddy can beat us anyday easliy why wont we make it abit interstimg amd bet on somthing but i guess ur not that sure now right?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast