Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 115

iAmTheBitch Pk/Vs movie from Euko!

This is a discussion on iAmTheBitch Pk/Vs movie from Euko! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TripleX im not flaming u i just mentioned somthing u said thats all i just though since ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member andreasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    im not flaming u i just mentioned somthing u said thats all i just though since u sooo sure that ur buttbuddy can beat us anyday easliy why wont we make it abit interstimg amd bet on somthing but i guess ur not that sure now right?
    idk, ask him, if he accept do vs, i dont care, how ever he is not the best >> the best its me ))) but until i play usko i dont play private servers, cuz security of my account, dont want to lose what i had. after i sold, you can try me too if you want ^^ :P

  2. #32
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    @anderasm
    if u really he thinks he gonna beat any of us that actually been playing on a rogue b4 wh wont u make a bet ?
    what u think?
    You sound like a dribbling butthurt child, if it wasn't you (not doubting that it wasnt) why do you even care?
    This vid is about upping the OP's e-peens try not to make it about yourself.

    Never really enjoyed vs movies, a full length pk movie might be nice. Nonetheless a skilled sin.

  3. #33
    i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Well the movie was ok, at least i didn't fell asleep. But something that caught my attetion was that u have minor on right click and u use it on vs also(u only have 1 minor on skillbar) which means u'd had to combo/pot/minor with the other hand which i find very unlikely. So i guess u use those mouses with buttons righ(razer?), If not then i am ur #1 fan bro. Anyway u did fine, ur combo isn't the best but it's decent, but what i didn't like is u just showed alot of CP+SPIKE and noob kills which every1 can do with not much effort or skill involved. Still expecting some bad ass rogue to make a movie here on EUKO, but old style , no macro mouses or pedals just pure ownage skill. Anyway decent movie 6/10.

    PD : Enchants are scrolls bro.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Royal05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    243

    Default

    doubtfullly jeff on stone

  5. #35
    Senior Member Gonno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    nice movie i just find it funny that u showed 1 vs that u beat stonecold while i kicked ur ass like umm 10 times in a row when i was on the charcter? :O got some of that frapsed maybe? <3
    Hmm whats ur nick in here?
    I think we cant make vs in sexyko , becose i dont have any char there , but if u give me lvl 80 char with those beginner items we can make

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    wtf you talk dude, right click minor its 100% legit, and every GG sin use in situation, to escape or pk, you know any way to burn mana with out using right click?

    ROFL, he is legit, and he is using skills well, he need to improve his combo only, Elly combo was 8 hits before years a go, now, average sin's can do 12 hit combo, some Pro's like BloodyTearz can do 13 hit combo.
    i can sometimes do 14 hit, but mainly 13.

    weird combo , thats me,

    asas 13-14 - YouTube

  7. #37
    Senior Member andreasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    i can sometimes do 14 hit, but mainly 13.

    weird combo , thats me,

    asas 13-14 - YouTube
    hahaha ROFL ROFL, yes you did 13 but spike allready waited to be press again at 12 hits, and while spike waited on you, you had 12 hits allready and you pressed another skill to get 13 hits, thats not 13 hits combo, im sorry

    this is 13 hits combo BloodyTearz Vs Nau - YouTube

    Your just an average player, im sorry.

  8. #38
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Funny thing how nowadays ppl compare sins by how many skills he can fit in his combo.. Aslong as you don't have to wait for a single skill and you can combo fast and not make any skill like spike wait ur fine.

  9. #39
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    I love the intro song however, it isn't really fit for an intro. I'm not the biggest fan of VS movies, however it's quite obvious that you're a good sin

    But as far as the intro goes I didn't really like it and just skipped it completely. The move overall was kind of okey, but I'd rather see a full length PK video with some party pk, soloing and just a few clips of vsing people.

  10. #40
    Senior Member SheefLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    648

    Default

    its not about making 11/12/13 hits..

    its about the minor/ and combo combination... so ure cool when u can make 14 hits? but ure healing is shit?

    gtfo lol..

  11. #41
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    hahaha ROFL ROFL, yes you did 13 but spike allready waited to be press again at 12 hits, and while spike waited on you, you had 12 hits allready and you pressed another skill to get 13 hits, thats not 13 hits combo, im sorry

    this is 13 hits combo BloodyTearz Vs Nau - YouTube

    Your just an average player, im sorry.
    Am i missing something here? coz that guy is getting like 9 hits in every spike...

  12. #42
    Senior Member Gonno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    399

    Default

    i dont know about what they are talking some , how fast u can combo and how many skills u can make when spike is loading Lets keep up comments for videos :P
    Anyway ty all for comments =)

  13. #43
    Senior Member andreasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    its not about making 11/12/13 hits..

    its about the minor/ and combo combination... so ure cool when u can make 14 hits? but ure healing is shit?

    gtfo lol..
    lol what a Pro^^

    1st, Fastest damage combo its 13 hits combo, doing each skill 3 hits, before skill R damage and after skill R damage.
    2nd while oponent use high damage skills, spike thust,pierce bloody etc, 2 minor heal controling mana and hp if it need it burn high amount mana so wont lose hp, when opponent use low damage skills, 1 minor heal to recover mana,

    @Josh you probably dont know to count

  14. #44
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IIdarkkillerII View Post
    Well the movie was ok, at least i didn't fell asleep. But something that caught my attetion was that u have minor on right click and u use it on vs also(u only have 1 minor on skillbar) which means u'd had to combo/pot/minor with the other hand which i find very unlikely. So i guess u use those mouses with buttons righ(razer?), If not then i am ur #1 fan bro. Anyway u did fine, ur combo isn't the best but it's decent, but what i didn't like is u just showed alot of CP+SPIKE and noob kills which every1 can do with not much effort or skill involved. Still expecting some bad ass rogue to make a movie here on EUKO, but old style , no macro mouses or pedals just pure ownage skill. Anyway decent movie 6/10.

    PD : Enchants are scrolls bro.
    this about sums it up for me too lol

  15. #45
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    who is this andreasm kid

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Pk movie from Arez ^^
    By meyda in forum Media
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 11:25 AM
  3. A little bp movie from a friend
    By earl in forum Media
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 06:02 AM
  4. a pk movie from ares...enjoy...
    By FictionalReality in forum Media
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 07:37 PM
  5. No Fear im here - Movie from imKayah & imRecoman
    By GotToHaveKayaNow in forum Media
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 06:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •