Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

iAmTheBitch Pk/Vs movie from Euko!

This is a discussion on iAmTheBitch Pk/Vs movie from Euko! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just cuz you were the first to record it doesnt mean you were the first to do it rofl....Nd yah ...
Page: 8

just cuz you were the first to record it doesnt mean you were the first to do it rofl....Nd yah after seeing your hand on the keyboard gonno i am now sure i cannot learn rouge. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BramishiaN View Post
    If you wanna do 14 hits it needs to be 100% timed and w/o fails. Kinda hard but I think its not impossible
    Challenge accepted.

gg naab :P

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

As in 14 hits he was reffering to 13 hits actually, is it? like 1.spike, 2.thrust, 3.bloody beast, 4.cut, 5.stab, 6.jab, 7.shock, 8.pierce, 9.bloody beast, 10.cut, 11.stab, 12.jab, 13.shock. I don't think it's possible to go faster then that except with some hack to achieve 14 hits by adding stab2 for example and without fail. I've been practicing the 13 hit one and I have to admit it's quite hard, it will obviously never work in a chase combo since the delays while runing and chasing. 2nd factor doing 13 hit is also a smooth pc with nice FPS. Was recording the 13 hit one on sexyko long time ago( Sheldon's 11 (62 cap) and 13 (80 cap) hit combo - YouTube ) and if you'll check the video you'll see that the first combo set on dark mare wasn't perfect 13 hit because spike was already loaded for tiny bit of second when I finished 13th skill, the second set i'd say it went perfectly, perfect 13 hit is when you hit 13th skill and when you change to page 1 where spike is, that spike has to be loading still, even for a tiny bit of a second, when you achieve that, that's a perfect combo Ofcourse then you have to master your minoring along that and with a godly gear on a official server probably nothing can stop you xD

Regards

Fact is, you don't need the best combo ever on any melee class to be extremely good at it. Much more important things to factor in rather than whether you get an extra Stab2 off in your combo lol.

First one who will fraps a 14 hit combo gets a cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Gonno View Post
    Thx for uploading those, I didn't think that you could actually minor as fast with a mouse than with a keyboard, pretty good job, though you shouldn't be able to "burn" mana with the minor cooldown so ur a little late with manapotting at times, but otherwize a good job on the minor, I would suck so much if I tried to play with ur setup :P

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    As in 14 hits he was reffering to 13 hits actually, is it? like 1.spike, 2.thrust, 3.bloody beast, 4.cut, 5.stab, 6.jab, 7.shock, 8.pierce, 9.bloody beast, 10.cut, 11.stab, 12.jab, 13.shock. I don't think it's possible to go faster then that except with some hack to achieve 14 hits by adding stab2 for example and without fail. I've been practicing the 13 hit one and I have to admit it's quite hard, it will obviously never work in a chase combo since the delays while runing and chasing. 2nd factor doing 13 hit is also a smooth pc with nice FPS. Was recording the 13 hit one on sexyko long time ago( Sheldon's 11 (62 cap) and 13 (80 cap) hit combo - YouTube ) and if you'll check the video you'll see that the first combo set on dark mare wasn't perfect 13 hit because spike was already loaded for tiny bit of second when I finished 13th skill, the second set i'd say it went perfectly, perfect 13 hit is when you hit 13th skill and when you change to page 1 where spike is, that spike has to be loading still, even for a tiny bit of a second, when you achieve that, that's a perfect combo Ofcourse then you have to master your minoring along that and with a godly gear on a official server probably nothing can stop you xD

Regards
    You forget to factor in how when you're a sin and pking, you aren't hitting stationary targets like a Dark Mare..
    14 Hit combo is possible for sure, just start off with bloody beast and you can use it 3 times by the end. Trying to pull off a '14 hit combo' in my opinion is just useless, because it's not going to happen in pk against a whole party and therefore is irrelevant to practise such.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    enjoyed too, nice combo, nice special cancel combo, 10-11 hits until spike reload not bad, try to make 12 hits for me in next video :P cheers!
    what's his s pecial cancel combo? Didn't see anything in this video

nice ! look good !!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678