Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ice or Lr mage

This is a discussion on Ice or Lr mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for all those saying light...lemme ask u 1 thing how often do u use any spells(beside nova) above 48(which is ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

for all those saying light...lemme ask u 1 thing

how often do u use any spells(beside nova) above 48(which is 80 lr)? very rarely is my bet due to the fact that all the spells above 48 have to travel through the air and most people can outrun them easily unless u cast them right next to the person....on top of that id say the top spells u use are: charged blade, static nova, thundercloud, blizzard...now all say get blizzard its a MUST for pk...so now u exclude static nova and replace it with ice nova...u still get charged blade and u leave ur staff as lightning(as nothing effects slow rate for ice spells)....now u got the best and most popular light skill(charged blade) and 2 ice aoe's to slow people...........

ice=best choice for pk IMO

Originally posted by FearStartHere
    the probelm is in that becouse if u want be good ice mage u most put +181int
    so u can frezee everything.But i thing with 31hp i can get more hp and ....
    Thx all
    <CrazyIron :wub:
    other way around...lightning u need 181 int

what about lvl 72 light staff attack would switch to light for that?

Obiwan

Imo, be ice/light, 60 sp in ice and the rest in light (if u aint 70 / dont forget points in master...), get an elixir staff+7 ice to exp and get a light one to pk... thats how i do. I pk with a light erenion +7 n i exp with a glacier elixir+7.
    u dont need an ice staff to slow ppl (imo ur ice nova doesnt need to hit hard) whereas u'll need a light staff to stun.

MoneyOrLove

Originally posted by camaz0tz

how often do u use any spells(beside nova) above 48(which is 80 lr)? very rarely is my bet due to the fact that all the spells above 48 have to travel through the air and most people can outrun them easily unless u cast them right next to the person....on top of that id say the top spells u use are: charged blade, static nova, thundercloud, blizzard...now all say get blizzard its a MUST for pk...so now u exclude static nova and replace it with ice nova...u still get charged blade and u leave ur staff as lightning(as nothing effects slow rate for ice spells)....now u got the best and most popular light skill(charged blade) and 2 ice aoe's to slow people...........

mmm maybe, but at like 70 or 70 + light imo is better, as you get 2 light novas and that blink spell, and you can still get blizzard if you leave some points off master :wub:

Originally posted by MoneyOrLove+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoneyOrLove)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

mmm maybe, but at like 70 or 70 + light imo is better, as you get 2 light novas and that blink spell, and you can still get blizzard if you leave some points off master :wub:[/b]
    blink is lvl 80 :rollseyes: and honestly not all that good

chance of slowing is far higher than chance of stunning...soooooooo

Armor of Ice (Lv. 75): Inflicts ice damage and slows those who attack.
    is a lot more effective than
    Armor of Lightning (Lv. 75): Inflicts lightning damage and gives a chance to stun those who attack.

and
    Freezing Distance (Lv. 80): Launches ice crystals to instantly freeze enemies. The probability/chance of freezing the enemy is directly related to their health.
    is more effective than
    Blink (Lv. 80): Instantly moves/teleports 20 meters forward.

also the chance for light novas to stun is very low...while with 3 ice aoe's i slowed whole parties everytime i dropped all 3 of them ur stun lasts 3 sec my slow lasts til the priest can cure the whole party whole party slowed for like 10+ sec vs 2-3 stunned for 3 sec as far as aoe's go h43r:

only way light has ice beat is the lvl 72 blade skill :unsure:

MoneyOrLove

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by MoneyOrLove@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

mmm maybe, but at like 70 or 70 + light imo is better, as you get 2 light novas and that blink spell, and you can still get blizzard if you leave some points off master :wub:
    blink is lvl 80 :rollseyes: and honestly not all that good

chance of slowing is far higher than chance of stunning...soooooooo

Armor of Ice (Lv. 75): Inflicts ice damage and slows those who attack.
    is a lot more effective than
    Armor of Lightning (Lv. 75): Inflicts lightning damage and gives a chance to stun those who attack.

and
    Freezing Distance (Lv. 80): Launches ice crystals to instantly freeze enemies. The probability/chance of freezing the enemy is directly related to their health.
    is more effective than
    Blink (Lv. 80): Instantly moves/teleports 20 meters forward.

also the chance for light novas to stun is very low...while with 3 ice aoe's i slowed whole parties everytime i dropped all 3 of them ur stun lasts 3 sec my slow lasts til the priest can cure the whole party whole party slowed for like 10+ sec vs 2-3 stunned for 3 sec as far as aoe's go h43r:

only way light has ice beat is the lvl 72 blade skill :unsure:[/b]
    bah not blink :P I meant that lvl 62 spell, mmmm light shock ? I can't remember the name, but it is useful at times ^^ btw whats the point in a blade skill for ice ? dunno if you tried it, but id imagine it sucks h43r:

ya it sucks....has the fastest attack speed of all the blades but doesnt slow...thats why i use charged blade

MoneyOrLove

btw

mmm so if the have more hp, the more chance to slow ? or other way around if you have any idea hehe :wub:

Hell_Angel

imma have to go with camaz0tz on the ice build...have u seen his pk vid? :wub:
    AOE humans ftw :lol:

Obiwan

Originally posted by Hell_Angel
    imma have to go with camaz0tz on the ice build...have u seen his pk vid? *:wub: *
    I didn't get what was so great... :huh:

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hell_Angel
    imma have to go with camaz0tz on the ice build...have u seen his pk vid? *:wub: *
    I didn't get what was so great... :huh:[/b]
    then u haven't seen camaz0tz pk vid <_<

Obiwan

Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel)</div>
    Originally posted by Obiwan@

then u haven't seen camaz0tz pk vid <_<[/b]
    I did lol. I prolly missed the good part ^^

Hell_Angel

Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)</div>
    Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan
    @

then u haven't seen camaz0tz pk vid <_<[/b]
    I did lol. I prolly missed the good part ^^[/b][/quote]
    lol well he aoe's humans in it watch it again

Obiwan

Originally posted by Hell_Angel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Angel)</div>
    Originally posted by Obiwan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obiwan)
    Originally posted by Hell_Angel
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obiwan
    @

then u haven't seen camaz0tz pk vid <_<
    I did lol. I prolly missed the good part ^^[/b]
    lol well he aoe's humans in it watch it again[/b][/quote]
    oh u mean the old one when he was in Symbolics Yeah that's a great movie, i thought u were talkin about the new one he made recently :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast