Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

IceFr0st pk vol.1

This is a discussion on IceFr0st pk vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no no no , fucking asshole go beck and read again i didnt flame.. i gaved him some advices and ...
Page: 13

no no no , fucking asshole
    go beck and read again i didnt flame.. i gaved him some advices and what i think about his movie..
    if u go beck to page 3-4 u can see what i mean cursing..
    mutha fucker[/b]
    mutha fuka go beck and read poison! he no flame u! actually did but go Go leech hop goob for 48hor and sel account!

did u understanbd tjhat? tried to make crappy english just like you.

lol theres a reason for all this flaming kid and obviously you dont know why... ill fill ya in... this guy is a selfish asshole who thinks he can own everyone and when he doesnt get it his was he starts shit with everyone... but anyways if hes a gg to you and he makes you happy, well good for you bro [/b]
    You talk as if everyone you know has never once in their life taken pride in themselves.

You talk as if everyone you know has never once in their life taken pride in themselves.[/b]

theres difference between taking pride and being arrogant

im agree with u guys..
    the movie was pretty boring
    and u killed all this ppl becous u got iron neck, anyway i like the music only
    4/10[/b]

here you are

stop sucking dick and get your own opinion

Banned

mutha fuka go beck and read poison! he no flame u! actually did but go Go leech hop goob for 48hor and sel account!

did u understanbd tjhat? tried to make crappy english just like you.[/b]
    at least i leeched and then i sold my account for usd.
    not like u playing 24/7 all the day on computer not working u dont even go out u stay in your house to play ko
    kk i dont care what u gonna say next but im not going to open this topic any more
    so fuck off
    loser

thanks for noticing :wub: but buddy, dont listen to people saying your horrable :/ fact is as you play you can only get better, and warriors are rough when your just starting off, first work on your combo than your potting. The faster you combo the harder it will be to keep your mana up, but its a must if you want to take down anyone decent :P[/b]
    This game is EASY, it takes almost no skill what so ever, the easiest class to handle is the warrior. If you been playing for over 3 months and your doing bad as he is you gotta ask yourself why the fuk do you bother even playing, get a teacher or something.

@toomuchcondoms

Get that cocky outa your mouth, if you make a video and ask people to rate it then aftering getting bunch of 1,2,3/10s you dont go "lock pls" , if your going to suk be ready to swallow.

Banned

not like u playing 24/7 all the day on computer not working u dont even go out u stay in your house to play ko
    kk i dont care what u gonna say next but im not going to open this topic any more
    so fuck off
    loser[/b]
    who wants u posting in the 1st place?

sexy Owa

This game is EASY, it takes almost no skill what so ever, the easiest class to handle is the warrior. If you been playing for over 3 months and your doing bad as he is you gotta ask yourself why the fuk do you bother even playing, get a teacher or something.

@toomuchcondoms

Get that cocky outa your mouth, if you make a video and ask people to rate it then aftering getting bunch of 1,2,3/10s you dont go "lock pls" , if your going to suk be ready to swallow.[/b]
    if you played diez id show you how much you have yet to learn to do on this game you can always be better.

so fuck off
    loser[/b]
    Is their something wrong with that? :unsure:

Hi.

Bye.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213