Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

IceFr0st pk vol.1

This is a discussion on IceFr0st pk vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice nikleo to show us how pro u R GG...
Page: 6

RideOn

nice nikleo to show us how pro u R

GG

Banned

I have to admit there are no too many people who make video beeing killed on vs.

That was really... uhm can i say it ? brave ? , well something like that.

Banned

i liked your movie dude..
    just keep practice on your combo and u can be gg pwner
    u go iron neck -.-[/b]
    u got *

Wow, i would be a little embarrased after all this posts. Very nice, now showing a little of your failing combo and bad potting, but i dont know somehow you felt so good when you beat me in 1v1 when i was at 61 with my fp's +7 and non mastered, and still you were pking with 2k hp and 350 ac that u said u werent using cus u didnt have enough money, and that you were using fp +7's also.. and ON TOP OF THAT you were 65.. LOL anyways you are trash, your clan is trash Good Job you got the first bosses in Eslant you all shared, but now? you are all nothing but mediocre players.. anyways after this embarrassment i hope you dont sell your account, i want my shot to fight you equally geared.

On the other hand SilverrHaze you are a good player but in very single fucking server you buy your items with USD, you rely too much on items which proves nothing ..like you bought that HB +6 for $200 at the beginning of the server, which probably made it +7 already , but anyways just to let you know team play > any items.

Helios

lol u got balls to post this movie or what ever it is...
    never saw this combo in my ko time XD
    talk with SilverHazze maybe he can teach u how to use pots and combos lol
    killing egos ........................................wtf....... ...........................wtf.................... ..............wtf

Admin

u r wrong deathie.
    this is the 1st server i bought item for usd.
    yea i bought that hb6 .
    i spend 1/6 of the money i got from girakon in akara.
    is that too much? big babashop? cry me a river...

nik you beat me because I was using FP -.-. and 2k mana u cant minor.

Come vs me when im 70.[/b]
    With 2k mana you can minor easy.

N1GG4

u r wrong deathie.
    yea i bought that hb6 .
    is that too much? big babashop? cry me a river...[/b]
    haha +1 im the exact same I don't waste my own money on this game I waste the money I get on different servers on the new servers I call it server transfer.. Its like transfering my items from one server to the other only one thing thats different is I can use the other servers "items" (money) in rl and for the rest I can use it on here.. I've made enough money and shit to know what a real babashopper is and the people i've sold my stuff to are the real ones.. im just the lazy one that chooses to get his shit faster.. and deathie ive also learned that team work is great when you know who your playing with cause if you don't know them they'll end up fucking you over.. and on top of that when you have all the skills and all the levels only thing left is the items sure you can own wit just skills and levels and all thats bs but in the end there will always be that someone who has more than you that single person who can beat you wether its by 1 hp 1 ac or 1 ap you will never be the best till you have the best. oh and as for the movie.... hahahahahahaha i turned it off halfway through after i decided to look at the 5 pages.. lmfao

P.S to tapion 2k Mana is WAYYYY more than enough to be able to DOUBLE minor let alone 1 minor... So idk if your talkin out of your ass or anything but after you manage to 1900+ mana on a rogue your all set for a minor heal combo cause even if you do have 5k mana you will always run out either way and youll only be regaining 1920 mana back so it wont matter in the end.. Personally when I had my rogue i had 4k mana and after 10 seconds of the vs id be down to 0 using my first pot and after that it would never go past 1.9k so it really doesnt matter in the end.

Banned

i closed when video when i heard the singer shouts "I BANANAS" or something
    :x

CuriositY

Not bad! You will learn like every warrior that made one !

the music wasn't that bad !

I hope you will be in bowl when us ( GoodGame ) Will be in there ! We gonna see a beautiful pwnage !

u r wrong deathie.
    yea i bought that hb6 .
    is that too much? big babashop? cry me a river...[/b]

I'm not talking about the fact that you bought the items, but the fact that ur using the money to make your character great, so the first thing that come to mind when people fight you is like omg SilverrHazee is a very skilled player.. CORRECTION his items are skilled! But anyways i have no doubt that that you are a good player, but yes u beat IceFr0st, and the only reason you beat that neeb is cus your items are better, not because you are that far skilled.

P.S dam i gotta get me a sharer this guys are almost 70 and i still dont got scream $$$

Admin

my items are better than in,pe?
    guess not :> i wish ave that
    and im skilled player as rogue nd warrior.
    i can show anytime.

As i said i have no doubt. But if yours arent better than his they are pretty close.. cus he didnt even lower ur hp and trust me even if u spam hp pots is a bit hard.

Banned

Horrible Player. Horrible Video. Horrible Clan.

Now get off the forums.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

my items are better than in,pe?
    guess not :> i wish ave that
    and im skilled player as rogue nd warrior.
    i can show anytime.[/b]

oh please..

that WE's , Roc and the hb+7 are worse than a PE?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast