Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

IceFr0st pk vol.1

This is a discussion on IceFr0st pk vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh please.. that WE's , Roc and the hb+7 are worse than a PE?[/b] we*...
Page: 7

Banned

oh please..

that WE's , Roc and the hb+7 are worse than a PE?[/b]
    we*

Admin

oh please..

show me i ave that, do u ave any ss?
    as i say did u ave?

p.d : if u know some1 who accept hb+6,roc and we for in
    please let me know ( is bad offert for one ? )

oh please..

LOL couldn't have said it better, i really dont know much about his items but thnx for clearing it out, i was definitely right.

Banned

music was aiight , 9/10 :P

N1GG4

music was aiight , 9/10 :P[/b]
    figures.. haha a judge member kissing his leaders ass

qunix

figures.. haha a judge member kissing his leaders ass[/b]
    mauahahh +1 on that

Banned

LOL couldn't have said it better, i really dont know much about his items but thnx for clearing it out, i was definitely right.[/b]

you faced kenneth when we where fp , and lower lvl so dont bs me now , anyways you want 1v1 equal gear let me know it wont change the fact that you will loose , and you forget my potting skills so bad that i took off my helmet and boots complety in the v.s and lost hp because i kill my valks , hint ^^ 6.2 k hp undy and 5.2 k hp sc so yea and silver ripped me apart gj noticing that , btw you took your losses out of your video ? i am proud to be beaten by someone with more skill you forget that i dont claim to be the best like you tards do i only claim to be good and what i did in 1 hour was good 3k lp : D and if you want vs anytime just ask i take off the in for ya give you a fighting chance : D anyways ty all for honestly rating and watching the video , and i love the music but dont let that affect you judgement when you watch pls not all enjoy the same taste afterall its about pk

Record

yea , even my priest said i chocked bad and my combo was horrid

naw i just made this in 1 day , less then 1hour of pking and obl ego had to fill the video somehow , maybe you guys should take a run of the bowl once in awhile i might have someone to pk against O.o , btw every topic i make insanity flames so no biggie to me : D ty all that honestly watched and rated , and for those that hated my music .....i prolly wont enjoy yours either so thats fair was just something i wanted to do this time but didnt work out so blnt : D and yea my pottting is way way off and im working on it , BTW yea shane its nikleo/_nikleo_[/b]
    I am an insanity member, you asked us to rate your video, I did exactly that.
    I give you props for accepting that you need improvement.

you faced kenneth when we where fp , and lower lvl so dont bs me now , anyways you want 1v1 equal gear let me know it wont change the fact that you will loose , and you forget my potting skills so bad that i took off my helmet and boots complety in the v.s and lost hp because i kill my valks , hint ^^ 6.2 k hp undy and 5.2 k hp sc so yea and silver ripped me apart gj noticing that , btw you took your losses out of your video ? i am proud to be beaten by someone with more skill you forget that i dont claim to be the best like you tards do i only claim to be good and what i did in 1 hour was good 3k lp : D and if you want vs anytime just ask i take off the in for ya give you a fighting chance : D anyways ty all for honestly rating and watching the video , and i love the music but dont let that affect you judgement when you watch pls not all enjoy the same taste afterall its about pk[/b]
    Part of the reason people watch pk video's is for the entertainment, True?

ScreamoEmo isn't for the most part entertaining for the public, If ratings were what you were seeking, should have seeked for a different type of music. It's not always just about the PK, there was more PK in ur video than Pyro's trailer, but I'd rather watch another 4 mins of pyro's trailer than your video. If you have to fill a video with you kill ego's and obl's, don't make the video. The better material you have, the ebtter the video.

Deathie is trying to defend you for whatever reason, though he making himself look like a nipwit, I dont see a reason to quote him.

I want to know your soul purpose behind your video?

You shoudl have had friends watch this before you released it, it really wasn't entertaining at all =/

RideOn

LOL couldn't have said it better, i really dont know much about his items but thnx for clearing it out, i was definitely right.[/b]
    u just cry bcoz everytime u r at cz u get pwn by bola and friends hahahhaa

Banned

figures.. haha a judge member kissing his leaders ass[/b]
    why do i need to kiss his ass , hes already kissing mine , so yea kinda weird how he beat u naked?? in cz just like 5 min ago?? hmm

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol... like when u said no dd, yet when u vs all those ppl u still have 10 dd or 10 spear on the whole time cuz ur in.... lmao

Banned

lol... like when u said no dd, yet when u vs all those ppl u still have 10 dd or 10 spear on the whole time cuz ur in.... lmao[/b]
    o we got a smart ass.

N1GG4

why do i need to kiss his ass , hes already kissing mine , so yea kinda weird how he beat u naked?? in cz just like 5 min ago?? hmm[/b]
    lvl difference, IN difference he only took off 2 pieces of armor and on top of that I could barely move my fukin hands after all that ganging I had to go through tryin to fukin hp pot nd shit.. and whats ur name exactly cause im sure i owned everyone except for him.... so i guess u have no right to talk..

DestructoR

This was like the worst "PK?" video ever dude learn how to fucking pot and combo zomg you just suck. Didn't you fuking let your clan watch it before posting this shit and making people waste 5 minutes of their fucking lives?
    Oh my fucking god, you blow.
    Music sucked coks, what the fuk has the talos and shit have to do with a pk video?
    1st talos on server omg you rock

2/10.
    2 because you had the guts for posting this.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast