Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

IceFr0st pk vol.1

This is a discussion on IceFr0st pk vol.1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This was like the worst "PK?" video ever dude learn how to fucking pot and combo zomg you just suck. ...
Page: 8

This was like the worst "PK?" video ever dude learn how to fucking pot and combo zomg you just suck. Didn't you fuking let your clan watch it before posting this shit and making people waste 5 minutes of their fucking lives?
    Oh my fucking god, you blow.
    Music sucked coks, what the fuk has the talos and shit have to do with a pk video?
    1st talos on server omg you rock

2/10.
    2 because you had the guts for posting this.[/b]
    Oh shit I posted that on my bros account.
    What a 5 minute waste..

xfreek

6/10 :/

i gave u a 0/10 without watching the movie, but then, unfortunately, i watched it. i now give you a -1/10.

It made me cry how bad ur potting was, you would use 3 hp pots to one soul pot and run out of mana in every fight i saw. When you get HS you're guna get fucked even worse.

You combo is decent in the speed, but the way it moves, almost anyone can coiunter that, people running from you, and u use an S combo? That's stupid shit. When people runnin away hold w and skill...

Also, 3 weeks into the server most of our clan had no uniques, but the few who did ripped the server, no matter how good they were. Now that everyone has gear, those people with the first uniqes are nothing special, probly even worse off now...

Also, your priest is even worse than you,if u make a duo movie, your 2nd represents you. And running at mages slowed with a priest behind u running with you is embarassing.

Not guna omment on ur music cuz everyone has diff tastes...

running around with DD in this server is stupid, you probly get maxed spike of 500? Especially with your iron neck?

Anyways, in ur next movie when ur fully geared, try to win some 1v1's against GOOD people, not random people called asdfghjk k?

The only good person u vsed was silverhazee and he rupped you apart.

Ty for my time!

Banned

lvl difference, IN difference he only took off 2 pieces of armor and on top of that I could barely move my fukin hands after all that ganging I had to go through tryin to fukin hp pot nd shit.. and whats ur name exactly cause im sure i owned everyone except for him.... so i guess u have no right to talk..[/b]
    ugg wanna 1v1?? ... excuses excuses

Banned

Y do ppl always come with half asses pk vids?....If i ever made a pk vid i would make sure it was a top 10... Beg ppl like elkar to edit for me, choose music that every1 seems to like(even though i love hip hop)

i just dont understand y some ppl throw a few 1 v 1s, peice of shit combo and potting and think.........

this will impress ppl.

0/10
    and wanst that a glave 8

Phace

It made me cry how bad ur potting was, you would use 3 hp pots to one soul pot and run out of mana in every fight i saw. When you get HS you're guna get fucked even worse.

You combo is decent in the speed, but the way it moves, almost anyone can coiunter that, people running from you, and u use an S combo? That's stupid shit. When people runnin away hold w and skill...

Also, your priest is even worse than you,if u make a duo movie, your 2nd represents you. And running at mages slowed with a priest behind u running with you is embarassing.[/b]
    hahahhaa, I was thinking of exactly the same things!

wtf, he was running away from u and u start press S -,- wtf... gogo, hold W and press rr+skill rr+skill r+skill... or just hold W and press skill skill skill ! LOL..

and that priest sucked.. he couldnt even cure u when the mages iced u.. he was busy malice tha mages 1by1 zzzzz....
    and same when u got duffed.. he couldnt cure u... jeez...

gogo practice on ur warrior combo and get a better priest. =)

kennyburger

just wow..
    i'm speachless
    slow combo, slow potting, obl talos ego???

everything that i would like to say here was already aforementioned (i.e. nonexistent potting, illogical combos). so, i'll expand on phace's comment on the priest.

what the fuck was your priest doing? pls let your priest know that when bar turns green you are slowed. heals at wrong points, spams malice (?) on individual mages instead of curing? he's standing there spamming the button waiting for cooldown or what?

and here there will be the obligatory response of "the bar can get bugged green even when you aren't slowed." any half fucking decent priest will at least pay attention to what the fuck is going on (i.e. VISUALLY SEE THE SLOW) not to mention......

it was a 2 man party. how do you lose track of your warrior when you only have to pay attention to one person?

this might trump deadlyfear's video in amount of suck

edit: numerical rating: 0/10

damn you make my warrior look elite

glave6 and chitin6 shellpads 6 and ill probably drop you

losing to a rogue in 1v1 >< should never happen with your gear

EVER
    EVER
    EVER

Phace

everything that i would like to say here was already aforementioned (i.e. nonexistent potting, illogical combos). so, i&#39;ll expand on phace&#39;s comment on the priest.

what the fuck was your priest doing? pls let your priest know that when bar turns green you are slowed. heals at wrong points, spams malice (?) on individual mages instead of curing? he&#39;s standing there spamming the button waiting for cooldown or what?

and here there will be the obligatory response of "the bar can get bugged green even when you aren&#39;t slowed." any half fucking decent priest will at least pay attention to what the fuck is going on (i.e. VISUALLY SEE THE SLOW) not to mention......

it was a 2 man party. how do you lose track of your warrior when you only have to pay attention to one person?

this might trump deadlyfear&#39;s video in amount of suck

edit: numerical rating: 0/10[/b]
    Exactly !!
    couldnt say it better my self.

The mage part was definatly the best part

Banned

0/10
    and wanst that a glave 8 [/b]
    no glave +7 and i goota admit it isnt the best video ever ...

Banned

wow so many flames .. 50% of these people probly didnt even watch the movie and just copy what everyone eles says..i thought it was pretty good 7/10..but your potting could use alil work ..and the combo..then ull be gg ..nice video

Rampage

no glave +7 and i goota admit it fucking sucks[/b]

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast