Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

IChimaera PK Movie

This is a discussion on IChimaera PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks ....
Page: 2

thanks .

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    not even going to watch it i pked against him on olympia some facts:
    1.pedal can only get you so far and gm bought items can only get you so far.
    2. isnt actually even that good ldrdemento(emre) beat him with way less gear.
    Jesus christ I hate you kids. You want some FACTS? Chimarea's name is shared by not just this guy. One is WAY more skilled than the other. So your "way less geared" and still babashopped friend ldrdemento ( and another thing, if you're going to drop a few hundred on an account, why don't you change the name? I'll never understand it) probably vs'd the under-skilled sharer.

On a final note, when I played with the real chimaera, I never saw him "vs," I did however see him outplay/out support just about any sin I've ever seen.

So essentially what I'm trying to say, if you're trying to bash this gg sin for anything, stick to critiquing the short, not his play style. Regardless of items, he is 10x better than you or your tool friends who all think they're good now that the real pros quit will ever be.

kthxbai

P.S. - you gotta be pretty shitty to use a pedal post MHCD.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

lol @ the guy sayin hes gm shopped and stuff, dumb since he shows the upgrade makin chd9, other dagga is a dv9 i guess ? anyways it has gg gears yea but ive heard theres rogues on kronos with over 5.5k ap lolz ( glad i dont play there ), never played olimpia either but i believe many others have as good gear, 1 of the best sin video's ive seen lately, great quality, anyways was fun to watch.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    Overall nice but need vs part

I forgot but I wonder how somone get dmg 16+ k if character have max hp 15 k... ?
    passive damage reduction?

im surprised to see that some people still dont know that if you hit someone for 1000 on your screen, they only receive 850 damage (level 70 passive -15% reduction).

so that 16000 damage is only 13600 damage

not baddd at all

I like this video.

1 of few 10+ minute vids i watched through the end, good job

Really enjoyed watching this video, i'd rate it 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

im surprised to see that some people still dont know that if you hit someone for 1000 on your screen, they only receive 850 damage (level 70 passive -15% reduction).

I forgot

Chimaera make vs movie !

Not bad video. Saw full :-)

sick team play!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Jesus christ I hate you kids. You want some FACTS? Chimarea's name is shared by not just this guy. One is WAY more skilled than the other. So your "way less geared" and still babashopped friend ldrdemento ( and another thing, if you're going to drop a few hundred on an account, why don't you change the name? I'll never understand it) probably vs'd the under-skilled sharer.

On a final note, when I played with the real chimaera, I never saw him "vs," I did however see him outplay/out support just about any sin I've ever seen.

So essentially what I'm trying to say, if you're trying to bash this gg sin for anything, stick to critiquing the short, not his play style. Regardless of items, he is 10x better than you or your tool friends who all think they're good now that the real pros quit will ever be.

kthxbai

P.S. - you gotta be pretty shitty to use a pedal post MHCD.
    THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT BEFORE I HAD TOO... kids cant just respect a nice video they have to make any somewhat good player sound bad.... and he talks about gm made items which is a good 50-70% of KO now

This video just shows how rogues should pk in cz.. kill and run kill and run.. why trying to hit ppl with red skills if they wont die from them and priest heals them? the enemies will attack u and u have to tank.. u run and u split the party.. so u can choose ur target so much easier.
    i have to say: pretty well done i liked it

ps: next time put some vs in it :$

greetz

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Only if they have 10 or more skill points in master.

very nice pk vid watched it to the end thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast