Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[idea]Boss maps,instead of ordinary maps

This is a discussion on [idea]Boss maps,instead of ordinary maps within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone knows UI editing isnt bannable,why not using it? Its simple,get boss maps,and make them dxt and put in ui ...
Page: 1

Mixer

Everyone knows UI editing isnt bannable,why not using it? Its simple,get boss maps,and make them dxt and put in ui folder,piece of cake. I can do it,if anyone got all the boss locations and maps.

Banned Senior Member

Everyone knows UI editing isnt bannable,why not using it? Its simple,get boss maps,and make them dxt and put in ui folder,piece of cake. I can do it,if anyone got all the boss locations and maps.[/b]
    wrong section :lol:

Mixer

wow ur an asshole,every fukin topic i make u do that... Its not wrong section,it belongs in media,cuz when people post pics,il make those maps and upload for all

good idea already used in silkroad online and works fine =) but i dont have the map

Mixer

if anyone got the maps,il make it :P

Banned Senior Member

wow ur an asshole,every fukin topic i make u do that... Its not wrong section,it belongs in media,cuz when people post pics,il make those maps and upload for all[/b]
    wich topic u made more where i posted? :lol:
    u didnt made the other topics other did :lol:

Mixer

wich topic u made more where i posted? :lol:
    u didnt made the other topics other did :lol:[/b]
    A girl and marbles,u replied with the same thing.
    If ur going for mod ur doing a losy job,think before posting and dont spam my muthafukin topics

What if you get a map that has server side not such a location like x 1500 y 2000 but you have it in your map? Wouldn't it look like hack for other people?

If not, what if you walk on, for you normal path, but serverside map has a wall through your way? wouldn't it look like wallhack?

search on google :P

TiTi

is this good ?

Mixer

No because the ko database DOES NOT have client searching tools,and it cannot be considered as a wallhack,because the Server sided .smd files got blocked walls,that only gms/wallhackers can go through. Also its UI editing,its a part of the client,like the target rings,easy to do.

Mixer

is this good ?[/b]
    Would be if there was no letters...

Is it legal or not?

Mixer

OFC is not illegal,its UI editing,its not a hack and u cant get banned/caught for it... ITs just a simple picture editing that will help in boss hunts

Banned Senior Member

OFC is not illegal,its UI editing,its not a hack and u cant get banned/caught for it... ITs just a simple picture editing that will help in boss hunts[/b]
    lol he think he is a developer!! aq wake up -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast