Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

IDeviL >LegendSin>DevilKillah>MyFoxRoxYourDux SS Archive

This is a discussion on IDeviL >LegendSin>DevilKillah>MyFoxRoxYourDux SS Archive within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mod please close this topic before it turn to World war #3...
Page: 3

rofllmao

mod please close this topic before it turn to World war #3

Banned

gogo undy ftw!! =]

RealPayne

relly dont get it what are you tring to prove? cuz all i saw till now is a big noob lol :lol:

Hey cutie Senior Member

yes ceast is my life..
    IT IS ONLY A GAME BABA BUT I STILL LIKE TO POST PICTURES ABOUT BEATING EVERYONE ON SERVER AND BOOSTING MY EGO SO THAT I CAN FLOAT

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Lol,u all are nothing better then him, What kind of benefit does it have for you children to make the same replys over and over?Ever thought about that? Let the kid have his fun,if u can do the same do it.

Nice char, i like it, keep on going

Lol,u all are nothing better then him, What kind of benefit does it have for you children to make the same replys over and over?Ever thought about that? Let the kid have his fun,if u can do the same do it.

Nice char, i like it, keep on going [/b]
    No offense but I heard you are exactly what your describing the people replying in here... And yea anyone whos got the power should feel free to ip ban his little flamer..

Brun

Ok. You are the best player in all of ko gj. . . . . . . . . . .

The king. Senior Member

nice ss collection?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

KillerJ, dont believe everything you hear

Now ill give you a simple example: In 1413 there was a scottisch rebel called William Wallace, he fought for freedom, then the king said if you come to me u will get your freedom, he went there and he ended up dead.

Conclusion,dont believe everything you hear. I don't know what you hear about me,if you hear anything about me,ask it.
    My question was,and still is : Does it make you feel better?Is it some kind of benefit for you to make fun about other peoples accomplishment, Just a simple question,if you can answer me without your badtalk,then im gladly to back off

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123