Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

IDeviL Vs GoldanHazee(Jc)

This is a discussion on IDeviL Vs GoldanHazee(Jc) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol srry I cant say anything against devil cause every time we were about to vs some fags came and ...
Page: 3

Lol srry I cant say anything against devil cause every time we were about to vs some fags came and interrupted.. what I like about him is that he knows how to stop when othe rpeople jump in.. but I guess i was the one to teach him that :P Anyways happy arguing

magnified

too bad you killed my brother there , i would like to see against me , come arena?[/b]
    you sound like a broken record guy...

you sound like a broken record guy...[/b]

You sound like you dont have anything better to do on your empty server

iiason

wat's wit all the pointless flaming.

the point of this post was that he beat GoldenHazee...n Naidenz, is claiming it wasn't him.

solution. vs n frap.

arguing is for the brainless

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

sarcasm dude, sarcasm. age? :blink:[/b]
    18 :huh:

NaidenZ

wat's wit all the pointless flaming.

the point of this post was that he beat GoldenHazee...n Naidenz, is claiming it wasn't him.

solution. vs n frap.

arguing is for the brainless[/b]
    the whole problem is solved already, I did vs with the real IDevil aka Ercan, he wasn't able to kill me, even with dd, so our deal was , just delete everything , ss/videos from youtube,frmtr,ko4life and that's what we did, the only problem left was this guy called " hiona " who claimed to be IDevil but he wasn't then majix banned him, so everything is solved, just few nubs writing bullshits yet but that's it

kk I go back to pk :<

h34r:

btw, this topic is useless so any mod can close this topic :< ?

iiason

the whole problem is solved already, I did vs with the real IDevil aka Ercan, he wasn&#39;t able to kill me, even with dd, so our deal was , just delete everything , ss/videos from youtube,frmtr,ko4life and that&#39;s what we did, the only problem left was this guy called " hiona " who claimed to be IDevil but he wasn&#39;t then majix banned him, so everything is solved, just few nubs writing bullshits yet but that&#39;s it

kk I go back to pk :<

h34r:
    btw, this topic is useless so any mod can close this topic :< ?[/b]
    /close topic

gonna gonna keep on gettin flammed.

ISeeYouPee

its k naedenz u dont need to be mad
    we all lose some times and u lost now no excuse boro u is sucky time

NaidenZ

its k naedenz u dont need to be mad
    we all lose some times and u lost now no excuse boro u is sucky time[/b]
    you are right, you all but not me and for sure not this time :<

nothing better to do in the empty server ?

I mean c-west :P

can any mod close this topic please? I&#39;m done dealing with idiots

qunix

newps fighting

ThantCZ

why he should delete this topic?cause on that char werent u but your bro? who cares :-D

NaidenZ

why he should delete this topic?cause on that char werent u but your bro? who cares :-D[/b]
    1, because hiona claimed to be idevil but he&#39;s not and second because this topic is useless, i have like 20 ss&#39;s killing him and like 7 fraps with guncam killing him aswell, but my deal with idevil the real one was delete everything from ko4life and that&#39;s why i dont post any ss or video anymore .

Unr4ted

1, because hiona claimed to be idevil but he&#39;s not and second because this topic is useless, i have like 20 ss&#39;s killing him and like 7 fraps with guncam killing him aswell, but my deal with idevil the real one was delete everything from ko4life and that&#39;s why i dont post any ss or video anymore .[/b]
    it is a pointless topic there is absolutly no point in this guy posting this if hes not the real person, and any ways he posted ss of beating Naidens brother not Naiden himself so i think its a useless argument.

blackii

if it was real naidenz,,i think he&#39;ll be the one with full hp
    so buddy plss going everyone u beat him=0=&#39;&#39;

iiason

told u, this was gonna get flamed....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast