Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

IDeviL Vs GoldanHazee(Jc)

This is a discussion on IDeviL Vs GoldanHazee(Jc) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SeXe made a good call xD and btw im 100% sure its not NaidenZ, he seems really better than that....the ...
Page: 4

dartagon

SeXe made a good call xD

and btw im 100% sure its not NaidenZ, he seems really better than that....the way he act like hes da king of the universe. A non skilled guy wont be doing that so..

still wish to vs against you naid to see the real competition

I do believe Naidenz is telling the truth, because even tho hes a super huge ego bitch, he's good at KO.
    It's gonna be fun to watch EGO 1 vs EGO 2 in this topic [/b]
    yeah man its a shame it took him 3 servers getting banned for koxp in a row to figure it out

Banned

yeah man its a shame it took him 3 servers getting banned for koxp in a row to figure it out
    [/b]
    Lol, thats some excellent SS, you can clearly see the 5 arrows , nice...
    I think pic speaks for itself :lol:
    what server was this btw? im guessing logos? 0.o

SilverrHazee

[/b]
    it's a shame it took 1 year to get your mouth closed , oh wait! it will take some time more

I wonder what does that means " 3 servers " since as far as I know is 1 server unless you count the ban I got in ronark after play 4 days for " using third party tool " on a warrior lmao, nice joke but since it's k2 with his dumbs gms nd his dumb support then u cant do anything.

Frankyy

NaidenZ, seriously, grow the hell up. You say you are turning 16(wow big whoop) and you are extremely immature, let them drop. Think about it, you are arguing with someone, over the internet, about little pictures falling to the ground. QQ moar.

it's a shame it took 1 year to get your mouth closed , oh wait! it will take some time more

I wonder what does that means " 3 servers " since as far as I know is 1 server unless you count the ban I got in ronark after play 4 days for " using third party tool " on a warrior lmao, nice joke but since it's k2 with his dumbs gms nd his dumb support then u cant do anything.[/b]
    i've proven its more then once xtraps true capability pls keep hiding behind the "im a warrior" defense and u all denied macroing until that very screen shot waas posted as it was 100% undeniable not to mention watever twat gm it was caught them in the act on l2 after i told her to go check

ISeeYouPee

you are right, you all but not me and for sure not this time :<

nothing better to do in the empty server ?

I mean c-west :P

can any mod close this topic please? I&#39;m done dealing with idiots[/b]
    nothing else to expect from a 13 year old....
    always says go back to your empty server... wtf u mean dumb ass? its not mine sense ill leave when new server comes out just like u every server so stfu bud? now that we have that straight please stop making excuses when u lose? ty puppy bb

[/b]
    btw u got pwnt nazadel noob

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

looks like naidenZ is avoiding a mute/ban from his account and is using another.
    Ban pls?

SilverrHazee

nothing else to expect from a 13 year old....
    always says go back to your empty server... wtf u mean dumb ass? its not mine sense ill leave when new server comes out just like u every server so stfu bud? now that we have that straight please stop making excuses when u lose? ty puppy bb
    btw u got pwnt nazadel noob[/b]
    if I learned something is don&#39;t waste my time with retards like you, there is no point in trying to deal with a noob who talks behind people , that ss is 1 year ago, " stop making excuses when u lose " rofl when I say it wasn&#39;t me I always show that and that&#39;s what i did with idevil, we went to arena and i killed him even with dd, and that&#39;s why he deleted his video, even he can&#39;t kill me and yeah he killed me with full hp in those ss&#39;s rofl.
    i&#39;ve proven its more then once xtraps true capability pls keep hiding behind the "im a warrior" defense and u all denied macroing until that very screen shot waas posted as it was 100% undeniable not to mention watever twat gm it was caught them in the act on l2 after i told her to go check[/b]
    please be smart for once and ask yourself 2 times " why a warrior would use koxp " and you will find out the answer, you should know already but you don&#39;t want to for that fact that that&#39;s the only thing you have against me, I don&#39;t have to deny something than happened 1 year ago because I won&#39;t get anything or lose anything so...

it&#39;s like ask a murderer " hey did you killed him ? " he will say " no " till someone get proves and he goes to prision but the main point of that " no " is because if he says yes then he will lose something ( aka years of his life) , but in this case I won&#39;t lose anything even if I say no or yes so why I would lie?

exactly englishgay4life, I got muted with my other account and that&#39;s why I&#39;m using this one, I wanted to wait till be able to post with my other account once again but is hard to don&#39;t answer this kind of idiots but

this topic had to be closed days ago for prevent retards keep spamming so if any mod can close this topic + mute/ban this account I don&#39;t mind

Banned

if I learned something is don&#39;t waste my time with retards like you, there is no point in trying to deal with a noob who talks behind people , that ss is 1 year ago, " stop making excuses when u lose " rofl when I say it wasn&#39;t me I always show that and that&#39;s what i did with idevil, we went to arena and i killed him even with dd, and that&#39;s why he deleted his video, even he can&#39;t kill me and yeah he killed me with full hp in those ss&#39;s rofl.

please be smart for once and ask yourself 2 times " why a warrior would use koxp " and you will find out the answer, you should know already but you don&#39;t want to for that fact that that&#39;s the only thing you have against me, I don&#39;t have to deny something than happened 1 year ago because I won&#39;t get anything or lose anything so...

it&#39;s like ask a murderer " hey did you killed him ? " he will say " no " till someone get proves and he goes to prision but the main point of that " no " is because if he says yes then he will lose something ( aka years of his life) , but in this case I won&#39;t lose anything even if I say no or yes so why I would lie?

exactly englishgay4life, I got muted with my other account and that&#39;s why I&#39;m using this one, I wanted to wait till be able to post with my other account once again but is hard to don&#39;t answer this kind of idiots but

this topic had to be closed days ago for prevent retards keep spamming so if any mod can close this topic + mute/ban this account I don&#39;t mind [/b]

-.- Naidenz is the best !!!

happy now ??? -.-

Boyce

[/b]
    LOL. What excuses you got now? Clearly shows you 5 shotting like a complete CUNT

looks like naidenZ is avoiding a mute/ban from his account and is using another.
    Ban pls?[/b]
    +1 Avoiding your mute. Perma ban from ko4life, thank you!

SilverrHazee

LOL. What excuses you got now? Clearly shows you 5 shotting like a complete CUNT[/b]
    did I said any excuses?

you have some serious problems in your head.

clan : UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ

what else you can expect from a team of losers, keep flaming, it&#39;s nothing new, go ahead

Banned

did I said any excuses?

you have some serious problems in your head.

clan : UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ

what else you can expect from a team of losers, keep flaming, it&#39;s nothing new, go ahead [/b]
    slm, Do you speak / read English ??

he is saying what is your excuses?

and you should talk about one .. not the whole clan retard

SilverrHazee

slm, Do you speak / read English ??

he is saying what is your excuses?

and you should talk about one .. not the whole clan retard[/b]
    I should but I won&#39;t because just wait some minutes and you will see some idiots from his clan flaming me : <

Ahahah lmao gotta love sexy mi amore
    sexy seriously why do u even answer these moron`s?
    bunch of server hoppers who never where some1 in ko?
    nvm these bunch of litlle noobies
    as for the koxp that was way back better going legit later then never right?
    now go on and cry us a river sexy will pwn most of u ass
    bb noobies still no changes in some of the moron`s who use this forum
    pff pff

ps conchutumadre carajo sexy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast