Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

IDeviL Vs GoldanHazee(Jc)

This is a discussion on IDeviL Vs GoldanHazee(Jc) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ahahah lmao gotta love sexy mi amore sexy seriously why do u even answer these moron`s? bunch of server hoppers ...
Page: 5

Ahahah lmao gotta love sexy mi amore
    sexy seriously why do u even answer these moron`s?
    bunch of server hoppers who never where some1 in ko?
    nvm these bunch of litlle noobies
    as for the koxp that was way back better going legit later then never right?
    now go on and cry us a river sexy will pwn most of u ass
    bb noobies still no changes in some of the moron`s who use this forum
    pff pff

ps conchutumadre carajo sexy[/b]
    Can you English?
    That line... stop offending sexy... this IS after all his 5th consecutive server in a row...
    Sexy, stop avoiding mutes. I thought these next 7 days were gonna be heaven without you, stop destroying my hope. You have been reported to a mod/admin i hope for avoiding mute so i hope you will have a more severe punishment.

Btw isn't the motto most people use here, Once a scammer always a scammer? Isn't it the same for koxping... Both forms of cheating, but yet, admins have clean proof of him koxping and still let him on here?

SilverrHazee

Can you English?
    That line... stop offending sexy... this IS after all his 5th consecutive server in a row...
    Sexy, stop avoiding mutes. I thought these next 7 days were gonna be heaven without you, stop destroying my hope. You have been reported to a mod/admin i hope for avoiding mute so i hope you will have a more severe punishment.

Btw isn't the motto most people use here, Once a scammer always a scammer? Isn't it the same for koxping... Both forms of cheating, but yet, admins have clean proof of him koxping and still let him on here?[/b]
    the reason why I'm still in this forum is probably because I'm pretty sure I have sold/buyed more items for usd than anyone nd without scam anyone like most people on this forum do

you reported me ? omg I gonna cry, I can't live without write on this forum lmao,

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

I can't live without write on this forum lmao,[/b]
    Then who you gunna post your greatness to? Official forums? Lawl. You couldn't live without this forum.

SilverrHazee

Then who you gunna post your greatness to? Official forums? Lawl. You couldn't live without this forum.[/b]
    ingame is enough

and if you see I rarely make a post these days, I usually make any post when any dumbass noob is on me :< , e.g here

last 25k nps for dragon :>

going pk h34r:

Banned

Then who you gunna post your greatness to? Official forums? Lawl. You couldn&#39;t live without this forum.[/b]
    ROFL LMAO hahahahahahaha

ingame is enough

and if you see I rarely make a post these days, I usually make any post when any dumbass noob is on me :< , e.g here

last 25k nps for dragon :>

going pk h34r:[/b]
    gogo good luck

pL0y

nobody cares about u guys

japo

i killed u and i have ss its enough for me if i take ss of all my killin zzzz cya noob
    i think you never speak againabout me

i kill you in movie but you use town ahahhah dont run babae[/b]
    i dont care about your fights, everyone who have shared accounts have the same problem... "u killed my bro, etc..." obviously u beated that guy so easily and the one who was playin was unskilled.

just 1 question, how the hell you minor combo? u using light feet, combo with left hand... and minor with right click;

are you using the number 2 buttom? are you potting with the same hand as combo? thx for answer^^

Relax pls!Take it easy!Its a game!

too bad you killed my brother there , i would like to see against me , come arena?[/b]
    I was wondering why all the time your account lose a VS its allways your brother, sharer, sex buddy? h34r: I dont wanna join the flame fest tho =P

iiason

wow, this topic is sitll not closed?

SilverrHazee

I was wondering why all the time your account lose a VS its allways your brother, sharer, sex buddy? h34r: I dont wanna join the flame fest tho =P[/b]
    the answer is easy, I usually don&#39;t lose a 1vs1 because if you wanna beat me in a vs then you will need decent items like I always have + a good combo, if any of my char&#39;s gets killed by someone and I say " it wasn&#39;t me "I show it wasn&#39;t me, asking for vs , like I did always and that&#39;s probably why people still believe me , at least people who knows me believe me always at 100% if i say it wasn&#39;t me, just some haters in this forum don&#39;t believe me or they do but they don&#39;t want admit that for the fact than they always have to find an excuse to blame me. :<

pd : I need 5k nps for dragon h34r: I didn&#39;t played 2 days because I&#39;m working on my ko private xD :<

DeviLkillah

m3thod (Silverhazee) vs DevilKillah

pk movie coming soon!! u die again b

pk movie coming soon!! u die again b[/b]
    and?do rogue vs rogue then talk

kibal

" why a warrior would use koxp "[/b]

Wars can use koxp , i saw them .Auto loot auto attack , and when it wasnt fixed xp x7 bug.

oldboy

pk movie coming soon!! u die again b[/b]
    nice undy in a vs
    and m3thod dont have howling and u have bb so how in anyway is that fair vs? but ggogogo boost ur dam ego
    p.s not only silver play that char :lol:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast