Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OH damn, dead and still kicking.

This is a discussion on OH damn, dead and still kicking. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this new? lol i got a kick out of it. This guy died, but still owning up the spawn....
Page: 1

unsolved_mystery

this new? lol i got a kick out of it. This guy died, but still owning up the spawn.

Visual bug ?

Just another bug.

oli

Old bug

Ezquerra

Old bug[/b]
    since ko expantion so really old nothing new

its a visual bug when someone dies just at the edge/border or your vision, you will see him dead even after he respawns.

i remember in rofd there was a koxp that lets u shoot while ur dead. in cz there was 3 dead archers in human base killing everybody who spawned with arrow shower hack. O.o

Arthurios

llogos ftw

aero

i remember in rofd there was a koxp that lets u shoot while ur dead. in cz there was 3 dead archers in human base killing everybody who spawned with arrow shower hack. O.o[/b]
    remember that to, they would lie there all days and if they aimed you they could hit you from ob to hb...

sexy Owa

i remember in rofd there was a koxp that lets u shoot while ur dead. in cz there was 3 dead archers in human base killing everybody who spawned with arrow shower hack. O.o[/b]
    lmao i remember that, when arrow shower hacks in pk were at its worst. people couldnt even respawn, no matter where you ran to the arrow showers kept coming. the only way to survive was to change zones entirely. horrible memories im going to have nightmares.

Banned

was worse when they killed you in moradon and you couldnt do anything about it but lose your money and np

tommyleonghk

yeah...its an old bug...once happened to me.... party member dead and got rezzed...but i see him still dead....and he kept shouting for buffs....which i cant coz he was bugged to me....

closetoheaven

old bug man but i remember befor 7-8 month was a bug that you can do that

Banned

lmao i remember that, when arrow shower hacks in pk were at its worst. people couldnt even respawn, no matter where you ran to the arrow showers kept coming. the only way to survive was to change zones entirely. horrible memories im going to have nightmares.[/b]
    any1 remember when people where getting killed in moradan and loosing their merchant money lmao

TopCat

any1 remember when people where getting killed in moradan and loosing their merchant money lmao[/b]

lol/ when was this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast