Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

IG0TCHAI vs Babashopers and Big Mobs

This is a discussion on IG0TCHAI vs Babashopers and Big Mobs within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not Gotcha, i'm only wants to share... ----------------------------------------------------------- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sktj1nAWb3s No cheat he proof to some haters... And he haven't ...
Page: 2

LaNcErJacK

I'm not Gotcha, i'm only wants to share...
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sktj1nAWb3s
    No cheat he proof to some haters...
    And he haven't +9 shard he using cleaver and dagger of player :lol:

your only getting 8 skills after spike before its back :s you should work on getting 10-11..

wtf u mean +9/3 agas look at u dickhead xD

tell us gifts from heaven ^_^

angelsdream

VSing under Undying is just gay :P

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I'll give your video a 7/10 because of you using Undying in some vs's.
    Your minor is good, but you need to work on your combo a TAD bit and also make sure your getting that mana pot in the MILI SECOND it regenerates.
    Also need to learn how to control your mana a bit more, I finally figured out the PERFECT tactic for it Can always keep my hp over 80% and never even get close to 1.5k mana
    Never forget that mana is the Hp on a sin, a lot of people try to just beat someone with full hp to look good and spam there minor insanely fast when they don't need to, when the opponent starts with his basic skills you dont even need to minor any where near what you can do.

firenewbie11

just curious but I looked up some of the ppl he vsed and they dont have +9s :X Could be old recorded stuff or something.

I'm not Gotcha, i'm only wants to share...
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sktj1nAWb3s
    No cheat he proof to some haters...
    And he haven't +9 shard he using cleaver and dagger of player :lol:[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=IG0TCHAI
    Must be a different IG0TCHAI

I will answer to ur first question '' Do you see any duffers around '' all mob's where duffed and i can proove that..Go at Barlog and check when u start atack is 3 min and 28 sec and at 4 mins and 27sec's ur hp start goes down faster and mob loose's hp slower than before..Means that duff's gonn off .. Is so simple.. Duffer duffed the mob's and then towned so u start soloing em.. About +9's as all ppl said and proove u got +9's ..(+ right click minor ( mouse minor ) bb . ) Nothin speciall 2/10 ..

StoneColdAngel

The versus where nice but WTF?? dual minor and right click minor? Spam uncontrolled much?

LaNcErJacK

Oyunu Biraktim=I'm retired
    It's sold
    And...
    I'm not IG0TCHAI

slow combo, duffer involved n/c

dartagon

as a lvl 80 you should be able to do easily 10-11 skills after spike, and your totally not controling your mana, if you had vsed people that has a basic knowledge about sins you would've got pwned. your losing about 1-2 sec of healing ea time ur mana runs off + you cant attack the opponent so its a 2 in 1 package for the beginer loser.

nathan16

not bad

Banned

did you even see the video? its been added months ago and u can clearly see cleaver and dagger of player in video..
    im not saying he isnt rolling in at least full +8/+1 in those vids just saying u dont see shard9s in the vids.

anyway.. he ran from the dark mare to heal up <.<

and didnt watch vs vid ..

but i did see this shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sktj1nAWb3s and dam does he have some dexterity in those fingers xD

i could never do that

Banned

6/10

minor is fast enought but u havent a good control... combo is also slow, as many said u should do 1 or 2 more hits before spike is ready again..

and monster are massived i admit that kill a DM without debuff is really hard if u tank it !! as rogue you need good defense 1200/1250

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast