Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

IG0TCHAI vs Babashopers and Big Mobs

This is a discussion on IG0TCHAI vs Babashopers and Big Mobs within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this movie was posted apr 24, 2008. Prob he didnt had shard+9 during that time?...
Page: 3

paperownz

this movie was posted apr 24, 2008. Prob he didnt had shard+9 during that time?

watched ti again .... really bad combo now i look at it... you should be geting 10 skills minimun, id suggest go practice new skill bars on the dummys in mora

mammlea2

Almost died to the DM :P

yup.. sols dms was 2-3 years ago.. even a lvl 65 can solo dm lol

** funny is that he got redball'd by a DM ( Probably the priest forgot the massive it hehe )

how can some1 controls his mana with 2x minor healings in skill bar and 1x at mouse Grrrr..

Banned

how can some1 controls his mana with 2x minor healings in skill bar and 1x at mouse Grrrr..[/b]
    like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sktj1nAWb3s

Banned

yup.. sols dms was 2-3 years ago.. even a lvl 65 can solo dm lol

** funny is that he got redball'd by a DM ( Probably the priest forgot the massive it hehe )[/b]
    i think dms stats have changed over the years <.<..
    old videos like zero&#39;s second vid show him beating dm with full hp (scrolled too im guessing?).. nowadays is rare to find a vid of some1 doing that even at lvl 80 with undy.. even people with supreme gear like boooo loose a lot of hp doing it.

and nowadays u got more stats(70+).. extra skills.. ac/hp valks... power gloves.. etc.. all kinds of extra shit u didnt have those days

Banned

i think dms stats have changed over the years <.<..
    old videos like zero&#39;s second vid show him beating dm with full hp (scrolled too im guessing?).. nowadays is rare to find a vid of some1 doing that even at lvl 80 with undy.. even people with supreme gear like boooo loose a lot of hp doing it.

and nowadays u got more stats(70+).. extra skills.. ac/hp valks... power gloves.. etc.. all kinds of extra shit u didnt have those days[/b]
    i agree... DM are way harder then before.

People that say that a 65 rogue can tank solo a DM well make a video and show me it... only BullShit

Tank a DM without any debuff is hard also for lvl 80 rogue... for do this u need a good gear

Where is his stab?

Lol his combo is kinda slow to me. He should put stab in his skillbar so he can use that 2 more times every time between his spike.

thats sick with 1 hand using 1-8. But I like to hold W down

He he, I got pmed by a top orc clan during csw. Called clan dupe clan. We have 1 +9 Raptor, 1 +9 shard, and 1 CS in the entire clan, more than 1/2 the clan in shell 7). I check his clan out...over 12 people with +9 rappies and CS&#39;s...amazing the words that fly around so easily (almost like excuses why people suck or something...not sure).[/b]
    And the full set shell+9 and xbow+10 that u have? o_O

Not trying to call you duper, but... why u don&#39;t mention it? :x

ps: ops, kinda liked the vid xD.

Still slow.. If i will find an old vid i that i saw before some day&#39;s i will post it so u will be able to see what &#39;&#39;fast combo&#39;&#39; mean&#39;s...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123