Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies

This is a discussion on IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Best rogue of Diez? sorry i've never heard about you, while i wa splaying 6 months a go. nice items ...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

Best rogue of Diez? sorry i've never heard about you, while i wa splaying 6 months a go.

nice items [/b]
    :wub: best rogue of diez

oO Jc Oo

Best rogue of Diez? sorry i've never heard about you, while i wa splaying 6 months a go.
    Imhotep ppl jelous? well probably cause he consider himself " Best rogue OF diez" good for him, but i really doubt he is the best rogue in Diez, not even in my top 10 :S, no ofense btw
    nice items [/b]
    +1

Fallensix

f00000000k ur doing crazy dmg. nice items.

Sustain

Imhotep ppl jelous? well probably cause he consider himself " Best rogue OF diez" good for him, but i really doubt he is the best rogue in Diez, not even in my top 10 :S, no ofense btw
    nice items [/b]
    And you are saying you are?

Th3Gam3

nice items [/b]
    And you are saying you are?[/b]
    i would say hand's down chusco was 1 of the best rouges in diez

5/10.. music sux, combo fine mh fine.. hes using undy somthimes, and look how much time its take him to get down someone thats use 400 def skill....

rofl none of the warriors do anything near comboing let alone attacking fast o_O

Music suxxx,dont put turkish music on pk videos if music sucks i cant watch the movie since i have to turn my volume off and i hate pk movies w/o music xD

Banned

nice lag

Imhotep

Best rogue of Diez? sorry i&#39;ve never heard about you, while i wa splaying 6 months a go.
    nice items [/b]
    Where does he say he is the best ? (not trying to start an arguement, just asking as I can&#39;t see it lol)

Music suxxx,dont put turkish music on pk videos if music sucks i cant watch the movie since i have to turn my volume off and i hate pk movies w/o music xD[/b]
    Just mute youtube and open up your ITunes or WMP w/e you use, and listen to your own music

Where does he say he is the best ? (not trying to start an arguement, just asking as I can&#39;t see it lol)[/b]
    In the beginning of movie.

Tommy

in your vs all was 80lvl`s ?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Someone has too big ego. In my opinion it wasn&#39;t so great, with that kind of items you really don&#39;t even need to know how to play.
    4/10

Imhotep

lol, I see it. I&#39;m sure he was just joking around, it&#39;s only a pk video after all =S some ppl seems to take these things far too seriously...

And everyone keeps saying about his items... I don&#39;t see the big deal, the highest uqnique he has is +2 and he only as one of them :/ there are many people on dies with +9 weapons and +3 unqiues and have better items than Illusi0n.

*confused face*

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

lol, I see it. I&#39;m sure he was just joking around, it&#39;s only a pk video after all =S some ppl seems to take these things far too seriously...

And everyone keeps saying about his items... I don&#39;t see the big deal, the highest uqnique he has is +2 and he only as one of them :/ there are many people on dies with +9 weapons and +3 unqiues and have better items than Illusi0n.

*confused face*[/b]
    Well if he can&#39;t take the critics why does he even post in here then? =D

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast