Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies

This is a discussion on IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well if he can't take the critics why does he even post in here then? =D[/b] lol ofc you can ...
Page: 3

Imhotep

Well if he can't take the critics why does he even post in here then? =D[/b]

lol ofc you can say what you want about the video, it's just when ppl start to say things like "no wonder he won, look at his gear." That's nothing really to do with his actual video, it's just a comment which is not needed.

Banned

lol, I see it. I'm sure he was just joking around, it's only a pk video after all =S some ppl seems to take these things far too seriously...

And everyone keeps saying about his items... I don't see the big deal, the highest uqnique he has is +2 and he only as one of them :/ there are many people on dies with +9 weapons and +3 unqiues and have better items than Illusi0n.

*confused face*[/b]
    you contradict yourself, you were taking it a bit seriously before : )

Imhotep

you contradict yourself, you were taking it a bit seriously before : )[/b]
    Yeah, because the guy was accusing Illusi0n of exp bugging and babashopping :/

Banned

Yeah, because the guy was accusing Illusi0n of exp bugging and babashopping :/[/b]
    your right, my mistake : )

Imhotep

your right, my mistake : )[/b]
    <3

And I still do accuse him of xp bugging, I could have sworn I&#39;ve not seen him xp much and he was the first lvl 80 rogue on diez followed by progressive. I never give turks the benefiet of the doubt.. call me racist if you like.

Undefined, chusco, mee and there are a few more I cant think of off the top of my head that are the best sins I know.

neversoft

"best of rogue Diez" rofl

not too bad, but still who would be with a lvl 80

Banned Senior Member

there still isnt any 80 rogue who isnt turkish on diez
    guess felix will be the first

Imhotep

And I still do accuse him of xp bugging, I could have sworn I&#39;ve not seen him xp much and he was the first lvl 80 rogue on diez followed by progressive. I never give turks the benefiet of the doubt.. call me racist if you like.

Undefined, chusco, mee and there are a few more I cant think of off the top of my head that are the best sins I know.[/b]

Ah sorry, didn&#39;t realise you played 24/7 on all 3 servers in CZ/Eslant at the same time my bad bro

and like I said, the "Best of dies" was just a joke, what - you think he will put "worst of dies ?" really man, lighten up :S

Sonofthedragon

Nice

Aba

best rogue in diez? you forgot all our 1v1s? xD

it&#39;s good movie. But only good person you fought in it was youkillelseikill and he was unbuffed :\

come fight me again before you quit and fraps if you wish

Banned

got to agree with bigjuicysexytastygoodlookingboobies

i never saw illusion exping at all : \

Banned Senior Member

illusion just popped up 1 day with lvl 80 and babashopped items but he still sucked

Aba

well I dont think he sucked. One good thing about him was he never ran from 1v1. Still though, he wasn&#39;t best on diez.

Imhotep

illusion just popped up 1 day with lvl 80 and babashopped items but he still sucked [/b]
    Aviv popping in with a random comment <3

Tell me what part of his gear is babshopped ? I know for a fact he hasn&#39;t spent 1 USD on the game (part from prem like I said a.q)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast