Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies

This is a discussion on IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I dont think he sucked.[/b] Not to you maybe. He can't even kill YouKiLLelseIKill which is unbuffed in the ...
Page: 4

P4rthen0n

well I dont think he sucked.[/b]
    Not to you maybe. He can't even kill YouKiLLelseIKill which is unbuffed in the movie and was a total noob when i played. If a lvl80 sin with uber items can't kill a noob like that...

ým onlý plaý 1 plaýer oke ?

Aba

actually, youkillelseikill is a hell of a sin.

+3 uniques, lvl 80, and 3 minors for sure. But he is a friend of mine. To be honest, he is an ok guy. And very hard to kill 1v1.

Our 1v1s go for 6-10 minutes each usually

Ah sorry, didn't realise you played 24/7 on all 3 servers in CZ/Eslant at the same time my bad bro [/b]
    No problem. I figured it was odd when I did boss runs I never saw him.

oO Jc Oo

+3 uniques, lvl 80, and 3 minors for sure. But he is a friend of mine. To be honest, he is an ok guy. And very hard to kill 1v1.

Our 1v1s go for 6-10 minutes each usually [/b]

wtf 6-10 mins each fight? damn! u bought dual cybor hands in market or something aba? xD just wondering >.< <_<

Banned Senior Member

ya youkillelseikill is good but if he didnt have the items he had he wouldnt have been so good on my 75 warrior i get him to pretty low hp with shells 7 uniques +0 ( in dr roc we pe ) and raptor 8

P4rthen0n

I don&#39;t know what you consider a "good sin", but i&#39;m sure Youkillelseikill was not one of them, that noob was always using dd helmet and running away once he redballed. On the other hand, a guy who is/was a very good sin is Bryant, he told me he&#39;s the old one from Blood but dunno if that&#39;s true or not.
    Youkillelseikill was a joke even though he used to hit hard enough and had a pretty good defense, but his skills... meh. If he improved, good for him.

sexy Owa

I don&#39;t know what you consider a "good sin", but i&#39;m sure Youkillelseikill was not one of them, that noob was always using dd helmet and running away once he redballed. On the other hand, a guy who is/was a very good sin is Bryant, he told me he&#39;s the old one from Blood but dunno if that&#39;s true or not.
    Youkillelseikill was a joke even though he used to hit hard enough and had a pretty good defense, but his skills... meh. If he improved, good for him.[/b]
    +1 i have fought youkillelseikill on a few mages ive played, and he was a runner :/ not a very pride filled fighter as he blinds and runs during 1v1 and i dont consider any sin using 2-3 minors to be a skilled rogue, i consider them to lack skill as a sin player (Like me!)

he has low fr i spam him 750+ >.< with fireblade alltho he hits me very very hard meaning i cannot kill. :-(

Imhotep

No problem. I figured it was odd when I did boss runs I never saw him.[/b]
    Sarcasm much ?

Aba

OK, then he definately improved. He is the only sin I have ever really struggled with tbh.

dual mh&#39;s ftw?

Aba

even with dual minors most rogues just suck xD!

P4rthen0n

OK, then he definately improved. He is the only sin I have ever really struggled with tbh.[/b]
    you "have ever" ?

I clearly remember both my 1vs1 with ya. First one you redballed pretty quickly and ran (it was bowl so w/e). 2nd one 5min later you put your dd helmet on.
    If that&#39;s not strugle then i dunno what is. :lol:

Anyway Youkillelseikill was pretty shit back in the day as you can see in the screenshots i posted above where he implied i used minor heal macro or even another player next to me doing the minor heal :lol: and i only used 1 mh, not even 2 like most gays sins use. Maybe now it&#39;s just a matter of lvl80 + amazing gear, that&#39;s my guess. That&#39;s not skill though.

Aba

you "have ever" ?

I clearly remember both my 1vs1 with ya. First one you redballed pretty quickly and ran (it was bowl so w/e). 2nd one 5min later you put your dd helmet on.
    If that&#39;s not strugle then i dunno what is. :lol:

Anyway Youkillelseikill was pretty shit back in the day. Maybe now it&#39;s just a matter of lvl80 + amazing gear. That&#39;s not skill though.[/b]

me?
    When was this? I never run from 1v1. Maybe someone on my char. Also I dont use dd in 1v1 unless the other rogue puts on dd. Pretty much can vouch that it wasn&#39;t me you fought, either you&#39;re thinking of someone else or it was turb on my char :P cuz he&#39;s the only one that played my char that sounds like it would be him xD! but hes a priest so I forgive him for being noob rogue B)

but yeah, def. not me. Even on my lvl 65 rogue I never ran or used dd in 1v1.

P4rthen0n

Maybe it wasn&#39;t u then. Back in january.

But saying youkillelseikill is a good rogue is an insult to good rogues imo.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast