Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies

This is a discussion on IIIusI0N's PK&SS movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how long has it been since you played on diez? he's probably second best rogue on diez. maybe not skill ...
Page: 5

Aba

how long has it been since you played on diez?

he's probably second best rogue on diez. maybe not skill wise. But 1v1 wise, yes. He has 6.5k hp with 2k scrolls on and spikes me without dd for 1k...plus his damn lvl 80 skill which on chance does around 2.2k to me >_>

and I'm sure he uses 2-3 minors so yes, he is hard to kill

Perhaps when you were around he was low lvl or with bad items, I know the char was leveled fast and he showed up out of no where with +3s.

P4rthen0n

Definately not skill wise. He's that kind of sin that was ALWAYS wearing chitin helmet +1/15 dd, that would come to 1vs1 and would run away the second he redballed. His minor heal was shit, so was his combo. I used to let my hp go down to half just so that noob wouldn't run when redballed, otherwise he'd disapear in a heart beat. Then he'd always stealth up and wait for other orcs to gang bang me, always trying his spike to get the damn nps.
    Don't get me wrong, i can understand using dd against stronger sins, but he used it even against lvl6x with chitins and mds+7 that didn't have a chance against him, wtf is that ?
    I can understand having worse lvl and gear, but going for a 1vs1 and then run when you redball... not once, not twice, but always and against everyone.
    And then when he lost miserably, saying i used minor heal program or a 2nd player doing the minor heal ? :lol: :lol:

If the noob i described above is as strong as you say he is atm, that's his lvl80 and amazing gear. Anyone with a decent amount of skill, on equal char, would humiliate him. Too bad K2 hasn't yet done something about the multiple minor heal bs. When that day come it's gonna be hard not to laugh at some sins, like Mamuda_TR and his triple minor heals (dunno if he still plays).

Aba

lol yeah I can't wait til they decide to whipe out dual minor. Will show whos really got skill and who doesn't xD

Banned

lol yeah I can't wait til they decide to whipe out dual minor. Will show whos really got skill and who doesn't xD[/b]

that's hilarious and probably the stupidest thing u've ever said.

Sustain

i would say hand's down chusco was 1 of the best rouges in diez[/b]
    He is probably one of the best, but the best ever to play this game is Ridley. Now he was almost perfecting his skills, I never forget him lol.

IIIusIoN

He is probably one of the best, but the best ever to play this game is Ridley. Now he was almost perfecting his skills, I never forget him lol.[/b]
    Ridley is the priest of the party aswell )) he is the best player i think, bless him (Nybra)^^

steven48

TürkçeDüpe!!!!!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

^stfu all of u noob rogues come 1v1 me on salsa :X

Aba

that's hilarious and probably the stupidest thing u've ever said.[/b]

What do you mean by that?

Banned

^stfu all of u noob rogues come 1v1 me on salsa :X[/b]
    1vs1 me again? : D

He is probably one of the best, but the best ever to play this game is Ridley. Now he was almost perfecting his skills, I never forget him lol.[/b]
    yeah he was good with ctrl + minor bug...

Ashitaka

That guy sux as a rogue......And who ll tell that one more time that he is one of the best rogues on diez, he must be blind or idiot.
    I bet on that if this guy met a sins like 411 was UareHistory, Ouroboros, he get pwned every fuking single time.

Sustain

yeah he was good with ctrl + minor bug...[/b]
    Well it doesn't actually matter if you use ctrl or normal you have only 1920 to heal..

Toredo

And I still do accuse him of xp bugging, I could have sworn I've not seen him xp much and he was the first lvl 80 rogue on diez followed by progressive. I never give turks the benefiet of the doubt.. call me racist if you like.

Undefined, chusco, mee and there are a few more I cant think of off the top of my head that are the best sins I know.[/b]
    Zzz..There are people who can ensure about his lvling and you still continue telling these lies.. :angry:
    One friend of mine also was watching his lvling way.And i am sure he was lvling legitly

illusion just popped up 1 day with lvl 80 and babashopped items but he still sucked [/b]
    iIIusion didn't popp up 1 day with lvl 80...He was exping and he is old player..
    About his items..You dont know how his items came from..And as i know he got the same gear a lot of months now

Toredo

actually, youkillelseikill is a hell of a sin.
    +3 uniques, lvl 80, and 3 minors for sure. But he is a friend of mine. To be honest, he is an ok guy. And very hard to kill 1v1.

Our 1v1s go for 6-10 minutes each usually [/b]
    Actually his uniques are full +0 except his 2 earrings

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast